Sephora VIB Sale ~ My Wishlist



So on 11t Sephora VIB sale starts . I am trying to save up some $$$ and get what ever is on my long as hell wish list. And trust me my list looong! This is just a small amount of what I want LOL. 
Anyways Sephora does these kind of sales twice a year. One time in Spring and now. 

Both VIB ROuge and VIB gets 20% off! woohoo but with our NYC tax (8.879%) I get only 11% :( want to cry so bad... But oh well better that than nothing I guess. 

So here is my small wish list :)



1. Tarte Curl Boss Lash Essentials ~ I want this because I collect them . I have one from a year ago and one from two years ago. Plus it is cute !

2. Too Faced Let it Glow ~ one word . BRUSH. the only reason I want this set.

3. Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light palette ~ I heard so much of Becca Blushes  so this is the best way to finally try them. 

4. Huda Beauty Eyeshadow palette Rose Gold edition ~ yes , just look at this baby ! I need it my life. I might add one or two lipsticks but need to decide on colors . 

5. Benefit Cheekathon Blush and Bronzer palette ~ I want this since it first came out. Just fiy all the products are full sized! talk about a great deal!

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Color Wheel ~ same with this palette want it since it first came out. I almost bought it twice . All blushes are new and they look fantastic!

7. Estee Edit Gritty and Glow palettes ~ I saw swatches on Trendmood and then Gigi (beatfacefridayy) and Fashionablyfayy  were talking about tis set so yeah I swatched it a sephora and yes I have to get it. 

8. Hourglass Ambient Light Surreal Light ~ ahhh that marble packaging :) come to mama! really want to try famous Hourglass products :) I kinda miss them in my collection :)

So yeah that is more less a list. I kinda want also NARS and Marc Jacobs ... andwell many more hahaha God the life of a beauty addict. 
Whats on your list?


13 comments

  1. These are all so beautiful - I can't decide which one is my favourite!
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I cannot stop looking at these palettes, they are gorgeous!!!! I wish we had a Sephora here, there are so many products I want to buy!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. oj tak, ale znajac zycie pewnie jak ja bede gotowa z zakupem ona bedzie Out of stock hahahah

      Delete
  4. That Hourglass palette look like the stuff of dreams.
    The New Old Fashioned Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Huda Beauty palette is seriously stunning, the shades are just perfect. Oh and I have the Benefit Cheekaton palette which I totally recommend x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Twoja wishlista to marzenie chyba każdej z nas :P Same perełki! Również chciałabym wszystkie!

    ReplyDelete