What's inside my June Boxy CHarm LUXE? Getaway Edition

*purchased by me*


My first Boxy Charm LUXE is here! I will tell you that I was surprised that I even got it!? I know there was a huge waiting line.But here is am !my second boxy charm is better then ever!

Also wanna know what is Boxy Luxe and what is the difference between this and regular boxy charm?
Regular Boxy Charm comes out every month, it cost $21 and have 5 full size products.
Boxy Charm LUXE, come out every 3 months (4 boxes a year) it cost $59 and has 9 full sized products in.Basically if you want to upgrade, your card will be charged extra $29 (more less) the month that Boxy Luxe is released. 
After seeing the items I got this month I say I will keep it. 

Here is what was inside my Boxy Luxe box:


* PYT Mini Turbo On The Go Dryer- powerful, portable,light weight and easy to use. Not only it will decreasing drying time,but reduce fizz and lock in moisture. Great travel companion when ever you go. I say that this is the cutest thing I ever saw and it makes me happy. I haven't tried it yet but already adore it :)Retail$85



* Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Cheek Palette vol 3 - new everyday staple. The 6 shade tarteist pro glow cheek palette formulated with Amazonian clay delivers streak and fade free flawless wear. It have blushes, highlighters and bronzers. I am pretty sure I have vol1 somewhere in the house. This is such a pretty palette and I was praying for it to be in the box :) Retail $45



* Touch In Sol No Poreblem Prime Essence - new primer infused with Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, this primer tighten up pores and keeps skin silky smooth. I love the other no poreblem primer so I am excited to try this one out as well:) Retail $23

* Dominque Cosmetics - Lemonade Lip gloss - ad hydrating shine and fullness to your lips with the lightweight non sticky balm. The sheer gloss is long lasting and beautiful on the lips. Again hello, Im excited as I wanted to try Dominque Cosmetics for a while now. Dying to get her eye shadow palettes.  Retail $17

* Trestique - Good Vibes Mascara - curling,lengthening, and volumizing  mascara that comes in with build in lash curler! Everything you need in one ! Currently I have two mascaras open but as soonest I am done with at least one this one is the next in line :)Retail $25


* DR. Brandt -Clean Biotic PH-Balanced Yogurt Cleanser with Chlorophyll - powered by Biotic Balancing Complex this prebiotic multi tasking cleansing yogurt melts away grime, makeup, excess oil. Overall sound amazing and cant wait to try as Dr.Brandt have some of the amazing products! Retail $35


* Farmacy- Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum - Oh boy! This Farmacy product was exclusively made for Boxy Charm and I am so happy to have it in my box. I tried Farmacy products before and never had issues. This is the 3 in 1 serum the resurfaces, hydrates and clarifies dull skin while you sleep. Formulated with 14% AHA/BHA/ gentle flower acid blend, for youthful looking skin and less visible wrinkles,pores and fine lines.Retail $58


* Living Proof-Full Dry Volume Blast - the styling spray creates instant volume and texture that's almost as light as air for big,lasting results.It offers UV Protection , is silicone free and safe for colored hair. UmmYes! Guys I been reading so many great reviews on ths one.In the past I had sample sized Living Proof products sent to me and I really did like them.So excited to try this.Retail $29



*Anderson Lilley - M.Greengrass Hand and Body Butter - Summer in Nice -now this is a brand I have never heard before:) And this boy butter smells so good! It comes in glass jar and its so moisturizing!  Retail $ 24

Total of this month box:$341

So what do you think? Is there anything you see that caught your eye? Something you want to read more indepht review ? Wanna sign up for Boxy Charm? Click here :)

44 comments

  1. Bardzo ciekawa zawartość, podoba mi się to pudełko :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadzam sie i uwazam ze warte swojej ceny :)

      Delete
    2. Widzę że słownik mnie "poprawił" :D Miało być, że podoba mi się zawartość :D

      Delete
  2. Tusz do rzęs mnie szczególnie zaciekawił :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muszę przyznać, że zawartość niczego sobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nie znam tego masełka do ciała :) Ale fajnie, że ładnie pachnie :D Bardzo ładne zdjęcia, a paletka śliczna bo kolory takie uniwersalne :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja tez wszczesniej nie slyszalam o tej firmie. jestem zakochana piekny zapach i bardzo dobrze wchlania sie w skore :)

      Delete
  6. Twoje produkty kosmetyczne są tak cudowne że mam ochotę na wszystko:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anothet beautiful post! I enjoyed this so much! Thanks for sharing this post ♡ cant wait till your next one ♡ all the best hope you have a great week ♡♡♡

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super zawartość. Wszystko wygląda bardzo kusząco :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is all so gorgeous! The glow cheek palette is stunning ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fajna zawartość. No takie pudełko to ja bym chciała! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mi również siÄ™ podoba zawartość tego pudeÅ‚ka ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette is so stunning. And also that blush palette caught my eyes.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Najbardziej podobajÄ… mi siÄ™ cienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Świetne są takie pudełeczka, fantastyczne produkty:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Świetne pudełko :D Praktycznie wszystkiego jestem ciekawa :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paleta z Tarte jest śliczna :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing products! Would love to try that palette and the serum.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Una entrada estupenda , como todas además! Espero verte pronto por mi blog, me encanta leer tu opinión sobre mis posts! Feliz semana precios@! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow uwielbiam oglądać takie zdjęci o estetykamstrz :)
    suszarka rozkoszna, muszę koniecznie się zaopatrzeć w jakąś z dyfuzorem

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very cute palette darling
    Great post
    xx

    **Please don´t publish LINKS on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't believe how many amazing products you get in this box, such great value! Love the look of that tarte palette xx

    Beauty Geek Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. O wow! Same cudeńka <3 cudowna zawartość tego pudełka :)

    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Living Poof and that No Pore Blem looks like a product I need to check out!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fajna taka mała suszarka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice product & good review. I follow your blog now. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Paletka Tarte pięknie się prezentuje <3 Teraz widzę, że faktycznie u Was paletka Maybelline Lemonade Craze wygląda inaczej niż w PL :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Interesujaca zawartość pudełka. Sporo z tych rzeczy chętnei bym przetestowała. I ta mala urocza suszarka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fabulous range of products, Monica! They all look worth a try! :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bardzo mi się podoba zawartość pudełka;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, pudełko na najwyższym poziomie.. Zawartość rewelacja!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A great selection of products. The Tarte cheek palette is cute. I would love to try out the Dr. Brandt cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super pudełeczko! Też bym je chciała;).

    ReplyDelete
  33. So many great goodies in this box! I love Farmacy and Living Proof products!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  34. Paletki mają ładne kolory, ale nie dla dla mnie, za to pewnie dobre dla jasnowłosych ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ale super rzeczy! chętnie bym wypróbowała tą paletkę róży :) wygląda bardzo kusząco! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome products! I love the color of the hair dryer :)
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete