Maybelline Made For All Lipstick Review + Swatches

*purchased by me*


Few months ago, Maybelline launched Made for All lipsticks,that were tested on 50 different skin tones to be universally flattering for all. There is 7 shades in total and they retail $7.49.

First I bought Plum For Me,as this and Pink were the only one left on CVS display. 
I haven't wear it yet and was in love already.The shade was prefect. It might look plumy in the bullet but its like darker pink berry on my lips. Not whats in the bullet. It applies like a dream and it stays on through out the day. I freaking adore it so much I made another trip to CVS and found Ruby For Me and untouched Pink For Me


The packaging  is regular Maybelline packaging.The cap is the color of the lipstick housed inside. 
The formula  really stands true to its claim,vivid pigmentation and rich texture that feels really good on the lips. Its creamy and glides on so smoothly. 
Few of the main ingredients are: Lanolin Oil, Castor Oil,Sesame Seed Oil and Beeswax. I love how good it feels on the lips. I am really impressed with it.



Here is a closer look on the shades I bought:


* Ruby For All - a classic red that I needed it. Its beautiful bright red with cool undertones. If you look for a perfect red look no further :) If you need a warmer red get Red For Me as it looked like it had orange undertones. I don't own it and I don't think I will be getting it.I prefer cool toned reds. 

*Pink for Me - its light pink that is actually very flattering on me. And personally it looks more like mauve on me.I was looking into  Mauve For Me, but it was more like a nudy brown and tbh I don't feel like brown lipsticks look good on me. And this pink is actually beautiful and perfect for every day. 

* Plum For Me -  described as a rich medium berry. On me it looks like a pink berry. It looks more plumy in the bullet like I mention before. But the shade will look different on all, depends on your lip pigment.My bff wore it and it look so much more different on her. But over all so so pretty on both of us.

Swatches:



I am loving these and Plum For Me I been wearing for a past two weeks non stop. I adore the shade and the best is that it leaves a stain behind.So you either can add more color or just leave it like it is. 

How about you do you own any? Which shade is calling you name?

15 comments

  1. Pink for Me wygląda ciekawie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne kolorki :) idealne do letnich stylizacji :)
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wspaniałe kolory, idealne do romantycznych, letnich stylizacji :)
    Pozdrawiam ciepło ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jakie piękne kolory szminek! Przygarnęłabym wszytskie, uwielbiam takie odcienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale ciekawe kosmetyki, pięknie się prezentują! Kolory pomadek zdecydowanie trafiają w mój gust :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Własni eplanuje zakupić sobie jakąs nową pomadkę :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful lipsticks! I like that 'pink for me' shade, I should keep an eye out for it!

    Hope that you have a great weekend ahead of you! Going to be a rainy one here so will be a quiet one for us :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. ojejuuu ale cudowne pomadeczki:) nic tylko je na usteczka nanosić:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Śliczne kolorki 😍
    Wszystkie mi się podobają
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne kolory są tych szminek :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piękne te pomadki:)! Ja stawiam na czerwień:).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink for me ma naprawdę piękny odcień<3

    ReplyDelete