Boxy Charm Au Naturale July 2019 Unboxing and Review

*purchased by me*


How are you my beautiful friends?
I know I know I been gone forever. I am really trying to start blogging during a weekday as well but so far no luck. Was thinking of putting at least 3-4 posts a week. No idea if that will happen or not but I will try.There is really lots of topics I wrote and way more I want to cover. 

Today I will show you my third Boxy Charm.Also if you notice I made a page (top of my blog) so it is easier to access if you want to see past boxes.

I love this subscription. Its amazing and most of the products are always up my taste. 
This month theme is Au Naturale, and the products inside my Boxy Charm match this theme perfectly. 

Lets see what was inside:



* Elemis Superfood Vital Veggie Mask - get a shoot of green goodness with this treatment mask that nourishes, smoothes and brightness for softer, smoother and more radiant looking skin. I tried this mask today for the first time.I used foundation brush to apply on my face. This mask is packed with skin loving ingredients like:
-Chia Seed Oil that provides deep and log lasting hydration
-Omega Fatty Acids,Passionfriut Acids  which are rich in Vitamin C for bright looking complexion
-Wheatgrass Extract, which is packed with vitamins,minerals and enzymes for healthy looking skin.
The mask is creamy and once its applied leave it for 10-15min. It don't dry out or sets, and you just need a small amount. Wash with warm water and viola,beautiful, hydrated and glowy skin will welcome you. Price $35



* Butter London Natural Goddess Eye Shadow Palette - let me start by saying that the packaging on this palette is stunning! The wood like appearance with the flowers detailing is beautiful and very appealing! Inside there are 6 beautiful shades and nice sized mirror.  The 4 shades are shimmery metallics and two are mattes:



Enchantress – shimmering sand
Queen – shimmering copper
Star – metallic green
Diva – metallic gold
Temptress – matte dark brown
Femme Fatale –  matte turquoise


The formula over all is really impressive. The shadows applied and swatched nicely.All except the last blue teal shade.Its matte and its really really difficult to work with. Wish that could have been a metallic shade instead of matte. But over all I enjoyed the palette. Price $32



* Luxie Brushes Gaea 3 pc brush set - I love luxie brushes and I am happy they included it here. First off Luxie have good and well pricey brushes,so to see that I got them basically free with this box. LOl I does make me happy :)These new eco friendly brush set is beautiful.There are 3 brushes that are made from recycle materials.Again matches the Boxy theme. Brushes included in the set: 
-Luxie 510 foundation brush
- Luxie 250 Large eye shadow blending brush
- Luxie 246 Precision Crease Brush
The set retails at $30



* Koh Gen Do Spa Cleaning Water Cloths -  These convenient,cotton Cleansing Spa water cloths remove waterproof makeup and impurities while nourishing skin with mineral rich cleaning spa water. I am exciting to try these.I have not yet as I am writing this post. I thin k Koh Gen Do is Japanese brand,so it excites me even more as I never really try any Japanese skin care. So hope they work their magic :) There is 10 cotton cloths in the pack and the retail price is $17



* Tarte Glitter Lip Paint - umm something that I am not excited about. I like Tarte,but I don't think I will get a use out of this one.I already own few glittery lip glosses and tbh I am not using them much. I saw some people got Alamar glosses,ad really I wish i got that one instead as well. But oh well,I didn't swatch so I will find a good home for this glitter baby :) Retail price $20

My box value this month came up to $134,and the box subscription is only $21 a month. You want to sign up,click here.

27 comments

  1. U Ciebie zawsze znajdę coś ciekawego. Fajna zawartość :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye makeup paletten is super pretty darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cienie mają fajne kolory a to opakowanie strasznie mi się podoba.
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paletka jest piękna pod każdym względem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paletka jest piękna :O <3

    Obserwuje :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog! The topics you write about are very close to me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

    I follow you through GFC! If you want, go to my blog :)

    MY NEW POST ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczna jest ta paleta cieni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely subscription box you've got there! My favourite is the Diva - metallic gold from the Butter London Natural Goddess Eye Shadow Palette. - www.jamilakyari.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Luxie brushes. More so because they're sustainable!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pędzelki fajnie wyglądają. Aż jestem ciekawa jak zachowują się podczas makijażu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  12. your photos are stunnning :) beautiful products

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing box! I love the palette and brushes especially.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paletka i pędzle wpadły mi w oko :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wszystko kusi i mówi do mnie "kup mnie" Xd

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pędzelki i paletka do makijażu prezentują się pięknie! Chętnie bym przetestowała:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fajny skład, wszystko mi się podoba, oprócz koloru niebieskiego w palecie, jakoś mi tam nie pasuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great box you received! I love the eye shadow palette and the brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paleta cieni; jej kompozycja jest obłędna! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Piękne te kolory w paletce do cieni. Co do pędzli jestem właśnie na etapie poszukiwań jakiegoś sensownego zestawu :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving these products.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. pędzelki są genialne! :) bardzo mi się spodobała paleta, ma dośc nietypowy dobór cieni :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved those eyeshadow shades, and how cute is that brush set. xx

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the look of that eyeshadow palette! The packaging is gorgeous and I love the first few shimmery metallic shades! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ale super box, taka zawartość w pełni by mnie usatysfakcjonowała!

    ReplyDelete