Alter Ego - "Goddess" Palette aka DUPE for Natasha Denona Gold Palette- swatches and review

*purchased by me*



How do you all feel about dupe palettes? Do you love them? Do you hate them? 
I for starters don't mind them as longest the quality is there. 
And with Alter Ego brand and so many others (I see you CColor Cosmetics, Bad Habit Beauty) the quality is very good.
Alter Ego is USA,Cruelty Free and Affordable brand with high quality palettes :)  


Alter's Ego second palette dupes famous GOLD palette by Natasha Denona, and you know what? I love it!  I really really wanted ND palette but umm I don't have $130 laying around. So pass.But now the Alter Ego palette is only $16! and the shades are so similar! I saw YT tutorials with both palettes (after I bought my) and can't believe how close in color the shades are. The quality obviously won't be same but for less then $20 you can give it a try even if you own ND. Up to you. 


Palette is small and very travel friendly. There is a mirror (big plus) and magnetic closure. It contains 15 shades and the color scheme is absolutely stunning :) Browns,golds and greens/blues simply goes together so beautifully. So super wearable. The pigmentation is wonderful and the shadows blend like a dream. Shimmer shades are better when applied with finger in my opinion. You can wet the brush and apply with it but I think when using a finger the color comes out more vibrant. Matte shades are a bit sheer but they can be build up easily. I like it that way and find it so much more easier to apply and easy to control it. Names are printed under each shade and they are Goddesses inspired. 



Shades in the palette:
* Artemis - metallic peacock blue
* Athena - matte mustardy shade
* Pandora - metallic champagne
* Iris - matte cool yellow beige
* Lyssa - sparkled bronze gold
* Aura - medium brown 
* Hera - matte warm pink beige
* Valkyrie - sparkly green toned gold 
* Gaia - matte deep teal
* Venus - metallic warm gold
* Freya - sparkly sheer vanilla gold
* Juno - matte medium brown
* Luna - metallic cool gold
*Avalon - matte dark brown
* Cassandra - golden apricot with golden duo chrome 



After playing with this palette for a week I must say I am really impressed. I recommend checking it out as the price is affordable and quality is really high end. There was a tiny bit of fallout but nothing major. I have one more palette by Alter Ego,and its the Tempress palette that dupes ABH Sultry,which I also own. I will compare them in future post :)In the mean time grab this :)

Here is the link :) This palette is only $16
Happy Shopping

18 comments

  1. Widzę piękne kolory, ciekawa jestem jak paleta sprawdziłaby się u mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades are so nice, and for that price I can see why you had to buy this :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jestem pod wrażeniem pigmentacji cieni! Wyglądają bosko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Thanks for sharing,
    I'm following you! X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades in that palette are gorgeous! Sounds like a great dupe!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. O jej, jakie piękności!! Bardzo ładne te palety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, cóż za pigmentacja. Coś pięknego :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. £16 is not bad at all. Loving the shades a lot.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Przepięknie się prezentuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shades are nice and for the price, such a steal!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Połyskujące pięknie się prezentują :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shades are so pretty! I especially love the metallics! Great price too! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. very lovely post :) do you like to follow each other?
    kisses!

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kolorystyka jest mega podobna i faktycznie widać, że ta paleta jest napigmentowana także fajna budżetowa alternatywa:*** <3

    ReplyDelete