My biggest Colourpop Cosmetics Haul yet

*purchased by me*


Guys! I think this my biggest Colourpop Haul yet.In the past I did small hauls and brought them up together for the post.But this is one big, one time order haul that cost me $200 :) FYI I am still paying for it,thanks to Afterpay option they had. My order was split into 4 even payments :)


But anyways take a peak of what I ordered :)


Let's start with Fourth Ray Beauty,Colourpop sister skin care brand.

For a while I been wanting the face milks. They were on sale for $7.50 each and I ordered all 4 they had to offer: Watermelon, Rose, Turmeric and Matcha. Unfortunately a week later I got an email saying that Matcha was sold out and I got refunded. So the ones that arrived:


* Watermelon- A refreshing drop of moisture to balance skin. Formulated with Watermelon Seed Oil, Bamboo Milk, Cucumber Water, and Aloe, this lightweight formula will replenish hydration for a healthier, softer complexion. Retail price $10

*Rose - A silky drop of comfort to soothe irritated, unhappy skin. Formulated with Argan Milk, Rose Milk, Oat and Chamomile, this formula will nurture your complexion with soothing moisture. Retail price $10

* Turmeric - A subtle, illuminating moisture booster for radiant skin. Formulated with Turmeric Oil, Almond Milk, Camu Camu, and Licorice, this formula will brighten the complexion for an overall healthy glow. Retail price $10

Next all the goodies from Colourpop. 


* Growth Flirt - Super Shock Cheek Blush - from Spring collection. I wanted more shades from that collection but all was sold out. So I ended up getting only this one. This pretty mid tone pink blush retails at $8


* Ur Thriving Lux Lipstick - rosy coral shade (From Spring Collection)

* Flower Szn - bright pinky red ( From Spring Collection )

* Moody Bloom - warm violet (From Spring Collection)

Lux Lipsticks are one of my favorites.Formula feels amazing and they are really affordable. Plus wow the Spring Collection packaging is beyond beautiful.  Don't you think? Thinking of getting few more products. Definitely a blush No Vacancy and Count me in. Also I been wanting to try Jelly Much shadows :) So yeah I am not done yet hahah . Lux Lipsticks retail at $7.50

Next I grabbed three shades on the new Lippie Sticks:



* Byron Babe- deep rose that flatters all skin tones
* Runaway - hot raspberry 
* Songbird - muted berry

I love lippie sticks. Lumiere was my first ever lippie stick I purchased from them years ago. Plus I been really enjoying the Matte X formula.It just glides on the lips like butter.Comes very opaque and stays on for really long time . Lippie Sticks retails $6

Next we have palettes and palettes sets:



* Bundle The Best Coast - which includes California Love palette, Get Paid and Over Board Gel Liners



* Bundle One Giant Leap - includes Blue Moon palette and Kicker and DTLA Gel liners 


* Bundle In Season - includes Main Squeeze palette and Best O and Get Paid Gel liners 

Single palettes I purchased:

 
* Sweet Talk - from the Spring Collection


 * Just My Luck - all green palette 


And Also I grabbed empty palettes-small and large with the cutest design :)I used to get them from Z palette,but these are much more cheaper! Big was I think $10 and small $7.


So thats it folks :) Did I go bit crazy? Or nah? LOL As I am posting this haul I browsing CP website and adding more products. Been wanting to get the monochromatic palette post up (yes I been writing it but CP keep releasing new palettes every day, so since I want a complete monochromatic palettes post I keep buying them.. right now I am missing yellow and orange,so as soonest I get them post will go live ....unless CP decide they want to add another color ...)

46 comments

  1. O matko, ale się obkupiłaś :O nie wie co najbardziej mi się podoba, tyle tego. Chyba pierwsza z palet ma najlepszą dla mnie kolorystykę :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wyglądają te kosmetyki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale kolorowo! Extra teraz można szaleć z makijażami :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rzeczywiście haul ogromny, ale WOW! Tyle kolorów. Myślę, że to było warte tych 200$ :)
    Ciężko mi wybrać, która rzecz stąd jest najlepsza, ale ta niebieska i zielona paleta robią wrażenie!
    Miłego użytkowania ;)

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paleta California Love jest boska!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Talk wpadła mi w oko, ale wszystkie paletki są piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Widać że kochasz kosmetyki! Podziwiam twoją pasję i zazdroszczę tak wielkiej kolekcji! Chciałabym żeby moja była choć w połowie tak wielka.
    Pozdrawiam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on all these palettes! And those lipsticks are gorgeous! The Sweet Talk is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zazdroszczę! Wszystkie te palety są śliczne ale koralowa to prawdziwe cudeńko<3 Buziaczki:***

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are so pretty, and the packaging illustrations too. Love the star details on the lipsticks!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Przepiękna różnorodność kosmetyków! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ale się zaopatrzyłaś w różności! Wszystko prezentuję się pięknie, niezwykle kolorowo :)
    Pozdrawiam,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeju jaki raj ! Ile kolorów! Rewelacja! Życzę przyjemnych testów :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spory haul ☺
    Te mleczka mnie najbardziej ciekawią ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow what a fun and colourful haul! I can see why you had to have it all, it looks so beautiful! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great haul! Those face milks sound great and I'm loving all of the lip shades!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  17. California love najbardziej mi się podoba :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. te ich palety są warte każdej złotówki:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an impressive haul! I must be living under a rock because I still haven't tried any Colourpop products yet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wszystkie paletki mają świetne kolory. Najbardziej jednak przypadła mi do gustu California. Bardzo lubię brązowe odcienie. :D
    rebellek.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love ColourPop. I have one of their eyeshadow palettes and it's a fave:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved your makeup, those lipstiscks and eyeshadow palettes look adorable.

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing haul! Love the palettes and lipsticks. Would love to try the skincare too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what a great haul, I am so jealous!!! Colorpop is one of my fave makeup brands, everything I tried so far has been amazing!!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a massive haul! The palettes look awesome, which site did you buy these?

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anything that has shimmer and glitter is always a good one and that is why I am loving that California Love colour palette. So lovely! - www.jamilakyari.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ile cudowności :D Nie mogę oderwać wzroku od paletek (tak, mam lekką paletkomanie). Sweet Talk to moje kolory, ale Bundle One Giant Leap jest tak bardzo niebieska *_*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow raj dla oczu 😍😍
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  29. The California Love palette looks like a sunshine dream come true! Adore everything in your haul, so dreamy ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful palette.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wowwww you picked up so many gorgeous products! I've heard such good things about ColourPop before and definitely need to try some of those stunning palettes soon! x

    Grace Louise || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Niesamowite ilości kosmetyków:). I do tego wszystko piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ale tego jest! Od razu mam ochotę na zakupy :D Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Paletka california love genialna. Moje ulubione kolorki <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great haul of products darling
    Thanks for share with us these amazing products
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wszystkie mają cudowną szatę graficzną! Kolory wspaniałe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are really great picks... i am not much of a cosmetic girls, i just admire from afar off.

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such an amazing haul! I will be placing an order very soon - you've given me lots of ideas ;) xx

    Beauty Geek Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  39. wooooow, jakie cudowne te kolory ! ale bym próowała wyczarować z nich coś fantastycznego :D chociaż obawiam się, że skutek byłby mizerny :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nie używałam niczego z tej firmy ale palety wyglądają obłędnie <3 sweet talk i california love są ekstra :D chętnie bym wypróbowała. no i te puste palety to coś, co by mi się przydało. Mogłabym skompletować swój własny zestaw :)

    ReplyDelete