Rose All Day with Physicians Formula - skin care review

*purchased by me*
**pr gifted**


Nothing gets me more excited then sharing some good skin care products with all of you. Have you seen my Physicians Formula Matcha Skin Care? Here is the link to it.


I was really impressed with that line and that was after trying the rose all day, which O though nothing would beat it.
I am hoping that Rose All Day line will grow more and PF will  add more products.


For now let's start with my favorite product that was kindly gifted to me at Gen Beauty - Rose All Day Oil Free Serum - this stuff is amazing and I been using it every day under my makeup.   The presentation of the whole line is beautiful! All come in white bottles / jars decorated with soft pink petals. Bottles and jars are glass so be careful. The serum have really nice consistency and sheer pearly pink sheen to it. It doe highlight my face giving it really nice healthy glow and not oily finish. I have oily skin and you know some products just don't work for me. This however is a must have in my routine, even tho it might not be every ones cup of tea.



What else I love about it and the whole line ?its the scent . Its not so much rosy per se but its wonderfully fresh and so pleasing. Its a beautiful product that for sure will be repurchasing once I am done with it. 
Retail: $15.99



Next we have another of my fave and its a Rose All Night Ultra Rich Restorative Cream - a savior for dehydrated skin. Any time of year to be honest. Summer during the super hot weather or Winter during the harsh coldness it works great. Well it did in Summer time.We just stepping into colder season so will see how it will work. I purchased this one myself during one of the sales PF had on their website. I was pleased that it had the same fragrance as the oil. The cream is really firmly packed inside of the jar,but once applied to the skin it melts and skin feels right way hydrated. My skin drinks it up.

 
And after months of using it I notice my skin plum,nourish, calm and hydrated. I use it as name suggest night time only as a last step in my routine. 
Retail: $15.99




Next we have an eye cream - Rose All Day & Night Tightening & Brightening Eye cream - this products is frankly new to me. It was send to me by PF team. But we all know how hard is to find a good eye cream, Is it not? So far I like it, but is it my favorite? Not sure.I do like the thin, gel like consistency that sinks into the skin right away. Perfect to use am and pm. But did I see any difference? well maybe if I used it daily I would. Some times I just forget to use eye creams LOL. But what I notice it is really nice. Again we have that fresh,pleasing scent that I absolutely adore!  PF you need a mist that smell like this, if you don't have it already. 
Retail: $16.99



The last product from the line I have is Rose All Day Tri-Phase Beauty Elixir - I bought one back when I got the moisturizer and the second one was sent to me. Hmm what to say about it. I am not loving it and I am not hating it. I am stuck in the middle. The formula is good. Before you use you need to shake a bottle and mix three layers of product. I personally don't like it alone. and I know its says day but I use it pm most the time.I tried wearing alone, under makeup , mixed in with foundation etc and it was not working on me.I dunno why.


 Over all it is a very glowy product,much so then the Oil free serum I mention at the beginning. Maybe that's why I have issues with it?Not sure. But it is least of my favorites out of all. But hey!It might work for you tho! You just have to try it.
Retail $14.95

Texture picture of the mentioned products from left: eye cream,oil free serum,elixir and night cream

That would be it on my Rose line by Physicians Formula. I really looking forward to see what else they have in store for us. 
You can shop the brand at your local drugstore (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Target, WalMart and online at Physicians Formula and Ulta Beauty)

24 comments

  1. Great products! Smell a rose, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chociaż nie przepadam za zapachem róży to jednak takie kosmetyki dobrze służą mojej skórze :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwielbiam zapach róży w kosmetykach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same przydatne produkty w tej serii :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krem bym najchÄ™tniej wyprobowala☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myślę, że niestety zapach róży by mi przeszkadzał :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This range looks so pretty! That night cream sounds so good too, I definitely need to pick that one up xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous post Hun! Have a lovely week :)

    Grace || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this brand, but I haven't had a chance to get acquainted with them yet. I want to try this!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rose products! This sounds like such a great collection.

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this line sounds quite good. I like anything with rose in it. I will have to check it out and it is fairly affordable as well.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This all sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try all of them, esp. that Rose All Night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PiÄ™knie siÄ™ prezentujÄ…, myÅ›lÄ™, że to może być coÅ› dla mnie ☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely packaging! I need to give this line a try. Thanks for sharing!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!
    I love your blog so much!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)
    Have a nice day!

    My blog - https://valerianestt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a lovely range. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Przyznam szczerze, że produkty tej marki ciekawią mnie od dawna :) Z chęcią bym wypróbowała tę serię, bo moja skóra uwielbia różane kosmetyki :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Opakowania są bardzo delikatnie i śliczne. Szkoda, że nia miałam okazji testować..

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't tried these products yet. I love the name and the packaging! Thank you for sharing your review!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  22. The include some pore clogging ingredients, i have checked it through pore clogging ingredients checker

    ReplyDelete