Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Palette Swatches - Halloween 2019 *Limited Edition*

*purchased by me*



Ok so I found a new wet N wild Halloween display at my local Walgreens. By accident mostly... Ok I went hoping I can find the palettes and boy I did!
There are 4 palettes in total. Not sure if all are NEW or some are re-promotes. Sorry I don't think I bought any last year.
But you guys! Hunting this Halloween display brings out all good memories when,back few years ago everyone was "hunting"new LE Wet n Wild releases. Kinda miss those times. Right now I don't even see most of new launches. I usually get them online,month after. 


But anyways here are the palettes and swatches.I hope you find this helpful and it will make you decision easier. 

Lets start with my favorite:



*Coffin Break - this palette is just wow.Every shade is stunning and well perfect for every day.Golds,brown and oranges.


 Perfect Fall bestie to have. Swatch wise - stunning! Every shade swatch so good.They feel buttery and so smooth. This is the 'safe' palette,which I bet will sell out fast. There is nothing crazy over here.Just pretty warm tones that goes perfectly together.




* In the Smokes- cool tones palettes with greys and reds. My palette swatch really good.


 The shimmers are wonderful!creamy and pigmented. I actually like this one. I think the reds are fine. Its funny as I think Wet n Wild saw my Halloween look last year (haven't posted anywhere so...) LOL. I was the only person at my work kinda dressed up! I pulled a Witch with red/black smokey eye,red glitter and black lipstick. WNW are you guys spying on me?I swear this palette would come so handy last year! I had to pull out like 5 or more different palettes to create witchy look. Any who cool palette:)


* Boo Crew - gorgeous mix of blues and greens.reminds me of ocean.


 Majority of shades are shimmer and again I found them to swatch lovely! I adore shimmery shades! the best way to apply shimmers are your fingers. I seriously can't wait to play with this one. I like that shades are not so muddy. There is one shade that is really sheer and can be used as a topper to add that beautiful sparkle to any look. Majority of my blues and green I use on my lower lash for pops of color. On the side note, this reminds me of the new ELF palette. The vibes are so similar!



* Wizards in Training - the last palette I found and wow !beautiful purples,wine shades.



 Again I found the shade swatch really good. And what's with the purple?!? Every new palette that comes out have purple tones! Don't get me wrong I love purples, and just wondering..Is it a theme this year? Anyways , the only two shades I had problems with are the matte white (super sheer) and the transition pink(swatch wise sheer as heck,hopefully it can be build up). Over all a stunning palette.


Overall I am really happy to grab them.For $5.99 I say its not bad.On the side note, I notice that the lid is not as sturdy as in previous palettes.Or  maybe its just me? I feel the material is so flimsy! The  other palettes once you open,lid stays on nicely,here its just won't stay up. I dunno why. That is one con I have on these palettes.All together they are really fun to have. 

Let me know what you think?Which palette calls your name?
 can't wait for Halloween! What is your costume?are you guys going trick and treating? 

24 comments

  1. Ładne kolory, ale poza tym w ogóle mnie nie kuszą te paletki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniałe kolory mają te paletki :)
    Wszystkie mogłabym wypróbować :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najbardziej podoba mi się Coffin Break. Moja kolorystyka, bardzo klasyczna i uniwersalna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffin break najbardziej do mnie przemawia choć mogłoby tam byc wiecej brązów niż pomarańczy i żółci ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow totalnie w moim , zwariowanym klimacie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nie świętuje Halloween
    Te palety są przepiękne,nie umiem powiedziec ,które mi się najbardziej podoba 💗☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. The palettes are wonderful I'm in love
    I loved the blog I'm already following
    A kiss

    www.jessicamourablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those palettes look gorgeous! Especially Coffin Break! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Był taki czas, gdy kosmetyki wet n wild były dostępne w Drogerii Natura w PL, ale chyba już je wycofali :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish we had these palettes here but this brand is so difficult to be found. Love the shades and swatches, really great quality!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffin Break to definitywnie moja paleta! Kolory, który uwielbiam, kojarzące się z aktualną porą roku :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those colours...so beautiful that I want to stock up some too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ładne kolory mają te paletki :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Niesamowicie podoba mi się zestawienie kolorystyczne w paletce Coffin Break :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore all these bold colors in these palettes! The blue palette is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey dear! love the colours and the post. Already followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog too <3

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. jaka cudowna pigmentacja tych cieni:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liiiiive for a pretty warm palette like the first one!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. This palettes are so great to make and create some Halloween art shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun palettes! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here the information you included is very important to match the area of focus, besides we will be very happy if you regular set up like this post. Thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete