Boxy Luxe - All Access - September 2019 *unboxing*

* purchased by me*



woohoo!My second Boxy Luxe arrived just few hours ago. I was really excited! All the sneak peeks and spoilers got me really excited! And this month didn't disappoint! August Boxy Charm was a flop. September is amazing! I got all that I wanted. If I want any other products variation I can simply visit few Facebook groups, there is always some one who what's to sell their stuff, and there will I be, ready with my money!


So enough with me talking to much let me show you what I got this month :)
Skin Care first,then makeup and hair care last :)



* Dr Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask - this is my second product from Dr.Brandt. Im not mad as I love their products. The oxygen bubble mask is a HG !!! This is a new release from the brand and it was in every single box.Woohoo! This is a hydrating recovery sleeping mask that balances skin naturally occurring flora and locks in moisture overnight to reduce redness and soothe the signs of irritation. Again I am excited to try this. Retail $52.00



* Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum - there was this serum or Sunday Riley Tidal cream. I was really torn between both, but I had to pick one during the survey BC sent two months ago. This is an ultimate brightening serum for brightening and smoothing.Formulated with a stable blend of 2% pure pineapple juice-one of the most potent sources of natural vitamin c, natural AHA,and bromelain enzymes.Infused with chamomile, aloe, and vitamin E to soothe even the most sensitive skin. Again so freaking excited to try it! I love the Watermelon Sleeping Mask by Glow Recipe and to have add this to my collection makes me wanna jump! Retail $49.00

Next is makeup!


* Violet Voss Essentials Eye Shadow Palette - yes yes,double yes!I am so happy for this palette! I love VV and their formula is one of the best. This is such pretty and well essential palette that will (already saw tutorials) create beautiful looks.


I can't wait to start using it.What can I say I am eyeshadow palette junkie :) Retails:$29.00


* Tarte Park Avenue Princess Palette - face palette that contains bronzers and two highlighters. This is my second face palette by Tarte :) There was also an option of Too Faced Natural Face Palette. I actually wanted that one.



I dunno BC used to send emails showing peeks of what will you get in your box but not anymore. So since they don't I went ahead and purchased TF palette during Ulta 21 days of beauty for only $22 :)


 So win win, as this is palette that I been intrigue by it. So I am bringing her out and will be playing starting next week.Retail $45.00


* Stila All Day Liquid Lipsticks in the shade Rubio - yes I am here for pretty red! And Stila formula is seriously one of the best! It literally stays all day.  I believe everyone who gets BoxyLuxe will get one of three shades in their boxes. Retail $22.00



* Hank & Henry Blickity Black Eye Liner - something I don't us is a liquid eye liner. I just never learned a proper line or wing.So I will be finding a new home for this little guy. Retail $20.00

Hair Care is next!



* Sutra Clipless Curling Iron with a cool tip - believe it or not I don't own curling iron. This iron is best for beach waves, glam curls and more



.It has a ceramic heating element and an infused titanium polishes barrel . Retail $65.00



* IGK Mistress Hydrating Balm -  excited for this tho! I heard so many great and positive reviews of the brand but never really tired it myself. Its leave in conditioning balm that don't weights down hair. So we shall see!Retail $29.00



What do you guys think?I love this month box!I really do and it makes me excited for next month.and guess what! We saw sneak peek and there will be a Dose of Colors palette! like yay!
And the value of my box was  $311

33 comments

  1. How wonderful the pineapple serum must smell <3 And loving the colour combination of that eye shadows palette! You certainly got some great goodies there.

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podoba mi siÄ™ ta paletka cieni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many fabulous products! I'd love to try that pineapple serum! It looks so good! The curling iron looks awesome and I love that red liquid lipstick too! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pineapple serum sounds really interesting! Have a great week.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastyczna zawartość! Paletki są przepiękne 😃

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box looks so good! That Violet Voss palette looks so pretty, I love their shadows xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sama nie wiem co mi się podoba bardziej! Ale chyba palety cieni mają to do siebie, że zawsze najbardziej przyciągają wzrok :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome box- and that sleep mask sounds amaaaazing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. U Ciebie zawsze odkrywam jakieś smakołyczki :) serum z ananasem kuszące

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zaciekawiła mnie ta paletka z bronzerami.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mnie najbardziej zaciekawiÅ‚y paleta cieni do powiek i pomadka ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. pineapple smell is wonderful...great product

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boxy Charm is such a good subscription service. I wish I could also get it in my country haha!

    https://lifewithmins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This month's box is insanely good! I had that Tarte palette before and it is so luxe in feel. Everything else sounds perfect too xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paletą do konkurowania jest świetna. Zaciekawiło mnie to serum ananasem

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of these products look absolutely amazing - I've heard so many good things about that Tarte palette before! Gorgeous post Hun x

    Grace || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful products. dr. Brant have amazing products but I still didn't try this mask. Thank you for review. I need to check it.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/09/la-mer-soft-fluid-long-wear-foundation_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow the VV eyeshadow palette is so pretty, look at those gorgeous shades!!! x

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Spodobało mi się kilka kolorów z tej paletki cieni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Najbardziej podobają mi obie paletki do makijażu oraz ten uroczy ananas;).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything is amazing! So many great products!
    I just followed your lovely blog :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. your product are likely. I such this..
    https://www.phototrims.com/background-removal-service

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ta paleta cieni jest obłędna :o <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, That’s really nice of you that you shared this your skincare routine.
    From now onward I will definitely follow all these steps and
    just hope one day I will look (at least a bit) like you.e have to adopt
    the best 100% safe and natural product for healthy skin!

    ReplyDelete
  25. After all it is a great article with everything. Thanks in advance for posting it.

    ReplyDelete