Beautiful Cheeks with Alamar Blushes

*purchased by me*



So excited to show you my go to blushes!They are by Alamar Cosmetics and guys I love them!
I don't know what happened but I really got hooked on blushes recently. I just can't stop! Alamar blushes were available in Boxy Charm few months ago.I unfortunately didn't get them, but bought them off people who didn't need them.The blush palettes retails at $22.I paid $8 each :) Not bad if  you ask me :) 


Alamar Cosmetics is pretty newer brand.I think they launched their first product last year. I believe it was a palette that was also sent in Boxy Charm. But don't quote me on that. 
I personally find this brand very tropical.I think they are based in Miami so hence the tropical,summery vibes. 
Aside from eye palettes and blushes,they have cute lip products and brush set. 
At some point I want to get my hands on the palettes and more lippies.


For now lets see the blush palettes.They are called Colorette Blush Trio.They come in three shades: light,medium and dark.
I own light and medium as they are suitable for my skin tone. 


Colorette Blush in Light - includes three pinky and peachy shades: Castaway - creamsicle orange, Paraiso - beige neutral pink, Scorcher- pinky peachy shade.

 
Colorette Blush in Medium- contains Seclusion - peach, Isla - coral and Toasted - rosy shade.


Both come is very ocean-y looking palette. I love it. And did you notice that light palette is lighter blue and medium a bit darker? I love that! The packaging have a magnetic closure and mirror inside.The formula is great on both palettes. They are not crazy pigmented and they do blend really easy. You can achieve a sheer wash of color or build it up to be more visible. I prefer sheerer cheeks and gosh I love the effect. My favorite shades are Paraiso, Isla and Toasted. I guess I am a sucker for rosey pinky blushes. But do trust me when I say that are wonderful!



I don't own dark-rich palette, coz duh its dark, but omg the colors inside as STUNNING! I really want to get it and see if I can sheer them out and make them work on my light skin tone.But really Its beautiful. If you have darker skin tone I know they will look so beautiful on you.
 
For now the only place to buy them is Alamar Website.

Wonder what do you think?Which shade is calling your name? 

36 comments

  1. Piękne są te palety, tak słodko wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades all look so beautiful! I've always been a fan of a peachy highlighter!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades are stunning! I love to switch out my blush colors so this is a nice option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rzadko używam różu, więc raczej się nie skuszę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These palettes are so cute! The packaging is adorable and I love the shades.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Przepiękne paletki; aż chciałoby się je wręcz natychmiastowo przetestować :D
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo spodobały mi się kolorki tej palety :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paletki fajnie wyglądają, ale gustuję w innych kolorach ;)
    Obserwuję bloga.
    Pozdrawiam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour of those blushes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monica! That's a good deal with such cute palettes.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo ładne są te paletki, szczególnie ten jaśniejszy wariant <3 Buziaczki kochana:**

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand. The palettes are beautiful! Love the tropical vibe and Paraiso is my favorite!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colorette Blush in Medium ma przepiękne zestawienie kolorystyczne! Idealne na lato do lekko opalonej skóry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors are all so beautiful!! I really love the Paraiso!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. These shades are stunning! Thank you for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are all such pretty colours, Monica! I love the summery vibes! :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. These palettes look so beautiful, and you got them for such a bargain too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  18. These shades are so pretty and vibrant! Just what you would want from your blush.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bardzo mi się podobają :D Ślicznie wyglądają, ja bym jako cienie stosowała :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks great! The colours are really pretty.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bardzo fajne kolory. Co prawda ja jestem fanka brązów ale te bardzo mi sie podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These shades are so pretty and natural.
    am your new follower #207 kindly follow back


    Have a nice day
    Kinza Khushboo
    Blog
    Glamorous without the Guilt
    Bloglovin | Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nie widzę tu swojego odcienia
    Jednak muszę przyznać że sa bardzo ładne , szczególnie opakowanie ☺💗
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  24. The packaging is really pretty. I love pinkey blushes as well!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Świetne kolorki :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  26. Superb article, man!! you are really included a real advance area of knowledge I expect for may days. Hope you more article on it creates & let us to see.

    ReplyDelete