CoverFX Monochromatic Blushes - Swatches

*purchased by me*


*** These babies are coming for FALL 21 Days of Beauty Event. They will be available at ULTA on September 10th . GET READY Ladies ! ***

As you can remember I got these blushes during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Event. 
There were half off (org. $38, got it for $19). 
 You guys I been wanting them form the moment they launched but yeah spending $38 on a blush was to much for me. 
It took me forever to decide what colors to buy... I did want them all and I will get the reaming colors at some point. I did a lot of thinking, watched YT videos and looked for swatches on blogs etc. Finally I made my mind up and added 4 shades in my cart just to delete one.. I went back later on to buy it but it was sold out. They did surprisingly sold out super fast.


Description from the brand:

The duo includes both a "monochromatic matte and shimmer shade" that can be used "individually or layer[ed] together." The blushes are described as having "high-impact payoff" with no other specifics. The consistency of the matte shades was incredibly silky, finely-milled, and smooth without being powdery--they were thinner but not difficult to apply and sat well on bare skin as well as over foundation. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque and was definitely buildable."

I got following shades:


* Mojave Mauve - perfect romantic dusty rose. warm matte and luminous pink duo gives this romantic look the the cheeks. This one is my fave.


* Pink Dahlia - pretty flush of pink. Contains matte coral and shimmery warm pink


* Soft Peach - a peachy nude shade gives sublets of flush to the skin for a fresh look


from the top Pink Dahlia, Soft Peach and Mojave Mauve 


I have not worn all the blushes as yet. The only one I tested with full on makeup was Mojave Mauve. Gosh words can't describe how much I love that blush. The color was pigmented but blended so nice on the cheeks. Just keep the pigmentation in mind and don't pick up much product if you have fair skin tone. I applied both shades on and it did give a beautiful radiant flush.
These are really worth it. You get two blushes in one compact. I do understand that $38 is not for everyone, so my advice- wait for some kind of sale :) 

86 comments

  1. The peach is my favorite and will be so pretty for fall!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakie słodziaki :) wyglądają uroczo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the colours and the packaging is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Są prześliczne, chciałoby się je mieć :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colours look gorgeous, so pretty. Have fun using the products. Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them, my favourite is soft peach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ale piękne! Wszystkie trzy warianty kolorystyczne są piękne i miałabym bardzo duży problem, żeby wybrać jeden :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so pretty x

    Zoey | www.zoeyolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these blushes are stunning and I'm so impressed by the pigmentation!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to try these for ages, they look so pretty! I don't blame you for getting three it's too hard to pick just one xx

    Hannah |https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous! I might have to get these at the Ulta sale. Thanks for the reminder!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que produtos de makes maravilhosos!
    Ótimo poste!
    Beijos.
    https://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prześliczny jest ten odcień- taki słodki, dziewczęcy 💕
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of blushes (since my skin is pretty fair), those look all really amazing!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prześliczne kolory :) Kocham zdjęcia w Twoim wykonaniu :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous blushes! The packaging is so pretty, too!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jakie piękne odcienie!~:) Ten drugi najładniejszy:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. za każdym Twoim postem mam chęć na kolejne zakupy kosmetyczne;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jeeeeny ale one pięknie wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. My fav are those hair clips...oh they get me.. I like how cute they are
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/09/why-did-you-stop-wearing-mask.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wyglądają ślicznie i nie wiem który podoba mi się najbardziej 😉 nie miałam jeszcze nic tej marki

    ReplyDelete
  22. zakochałam się w tych odcieniach <3
    buziaki!!:*
    http://dorey-doorey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow these look great. I love how they have a matte version and a highlighted version so cool!


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. so beautiful.... and price so affordable...
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! affordable on during the sale time. I don't think I would pay $38 for each

      Delete
  25. Nie wiem, które odcienie podobają mi się najbardziej. Wszystkie są cudne.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The blushes are so lovely-
    Thank you for this honest review.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I like "pink dahlia". Super beautiful!
    Glad you were able to get them!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a lovely colors, I like so much also the packaging of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous colors! I love the glitter tones :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  30. totally in love for these shades of colours

    ReplyDelete
  31. Piękne, takie delikatne :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  32. That mauve-y duo calls my name but I'm too cheap to pull tge trigger 🤣

    ReplyDelete