Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection by Alter Ego

*purchased by me*



This isn't the first time I'm showcasing this brand on my blog. But whats not to love? I really do think that the quality if their products is outstanding! At this point I own all their eye shadow palette ( please come out with more!) and I was only missing lipsticks. They do have lashes but I don't wear those so it was an easy pass. 


So liquid lipsticks :) I got them cheap like seriously cheap! They were buy 1 get 1 free., and each lipstick retails at $6. So if you do the math I paid $18 for 6 lippies and I am so happy :) 

The shades are really up my alley and anyone who like nudes. The packing on these is so nice! I mean even the packing they do so good, so soft :) Even the lipstick component is so high end looking :) I like how is black at the top and then it go to see through so you can clearly see the shade of the lipstick. They all have doe foot applicator. 
I tried them all on my lips and they all applied evenly. There was no patchiness, and when they dried out they wore really comfortably. There is small transfer but they are long lasting. 



Shades I got:

* Jealousy - muted plum 
* Intrigue - terracotta / brown nude 
* Infamous - deep wine red
* Euphoria - mauve pink 
* Vanity - deep crimson shade of red
* Crush- muted pink

From top: Euphoria, Crush, Intrigue, Jealousy, Infamous, Vanity 

Which one is your fave? You can purchase them on ShopAlterEgo website.

*link non affiliated

17 comments

  1. Cool review and beautiful lipstick cololrs. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection. I like the bottom one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo fajne nazwy mają te pomadki :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale ładne intensywne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very good price, and the colours are fantastic. Have fun using them and enjoy your weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Alter Ego's lipstick looks gorgeous! Love how they look overall!

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades look amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/laura-mercier-parisian-nudes-eye-shadow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękne kolory idealne na zbliżającą się jesień :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omggg, jakie fajne, najbardziej podoba mi się trzeci od góry ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne kolory! Podobają mi się dwa pierwsze, najjaśniejsze.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shades. I love all them.
    Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sama bym chętnie zakupiła taki zestaw pomadek -wszystkie odcienie bardzo mi się podobają 😍
    Miałam kiedyś podobny komplet pomadek z Affectu ☺
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the packaging of these lipsticks! I usually do glosses but I adore these shades.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shades look perfect for Fall. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/dior-hydra-life-fresh-hydration-sorbet.html

    ReplyDelete