CoverFX Monochromatic Blushes - Swatches part 2

 *purchased by me*

I swatches part 1 over here. And like I mention in that post I will be getting more colors of these beautiful blushes. Once again ULTA Beauty had them on sale for FALL 21 Days of Beauty Event. I think these blushes were the only interesting thing during the sale... No wait, I had Shape Tape in my cart but forgot to check out on time so ... it went back to regular price...

Now the blushes. I picked up other three shades I was missing (was not interested in bronzes at this time). 

So I got 

  • Warm Honey - its the lightest in this bunch. Its has bronzey gold undertones. As name suggest its warm and I bet it would look perfect on summer tan skin. :) Not that I have any tan hahaha I white as a sheet but I know these babies are blenadable so I bet it will look good on. 

  • Spiced Cinnamon - this is more of a terracotta shade. Again it has lovely warm undertones and I think this one would look pretty during Fall months. 
  • Sweet Mulberry - ha I don't know what I was thinking when I added this one to my cart... I mean its dark and plumy but at the same time gorgeous! I just hope I will be able to pull it off. Also if you remember my last post I mentioned that I wanted one more shade but when I went back it was out of stock, Well this was this shade. 
From top warm Honey, Spiced Cinnamon and Sweet Mulberry 

I order them on September 10th and got them already on September 12th. So surprised! I mean I been getting a snail mail lately and every one I swear every one blames Covid... And then there is ULTA who ships packages out in flash... so if ULTA can so can other companies .. Just saying ,....

27 comments

  1. Pięknie wyglądają! Dla siebie bym wzięła Warm Honey :) Do mnie ostatnio mała paczuszka szła aż prawie 2 tygodnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those blushes have wonderful shades. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolorki świetne ale chyba bardziej dla mnie jako cienie do powiek niż róże;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally in love with warm honey shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute colros darling
    Great blushers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with these stunning swatches! Sweet Mulberry looks like a dream come true ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo Å‚adnie prezentujÄ… siÄ™ te kolorki :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm Honey podoba mi siÄ™ najbardziej:).

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shades look lovely on you, what a great haul! It's impressive you got your package so quickly too!


    Hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love the design! Beautiful! :)
    Seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so gorgeous! Love them and it's hard to pick a favourite! x

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Best Festive Displays in Paris This Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I can't resist this temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kolory przyciÄ…gajÄ… wzrok :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piękne te kolory! :)Totalnie w moim stylu :)

    https://profashionworld.blogspot.com/2020/12/zimowa-stylizacja.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! I like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kolorki bardzo Å‚adnie siÄ™ prezentujÄ… :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wyglądają naprawdę fajnie 😘😘 Raz nawet miałam kupić jak były na promce ale stwierdziłam, że mam już za dużo róży i kupiłam paletę cieni hehe jakbym ich miała mało:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, mega ciekawie wyglądają te produkty, sama chętnie bym wypróbowała. Na razie jednak moja kosmetyczka pęka w szwach! :D
    Pozdrawiam, Werka

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jakie piękne! Wyglądają tak solidnie, są mocno napigmentowane, mają idealne odcienie! :))

    ReplyDelete