BH Cosmetics Travel Series ~ My thoughts + Swatches

*purchased by me*


It's been a while since I ordered directly from BH Cosmetics. A long while. I remember placing order right when I start my blog 2013-2014. SO yeah a long while. Right now, when I look at all the fun palettes on the website I want to go ahead and place another LOL! So many great products to try so little time.


 But anyways I am coming today with a brand new launch from BH, the Travel Series. This collection includes 2 - 16 pan eye shadow palettes and 1 - 6 pan highlighter/blush palette. You can get them all together in the bundle (that's how I ordered mine) or separately. 


I know that BH formula improved over the years. So I am looking forward to see it in these palettes :)


Let's start with Love in London ~ as the name suggest its London themed. The packaging medium sized and travel friendly. On the outside cover you can see all London iconic things like Big Ben, the unique phone booth, bus, London Eye and guards (not sure if they have any specific name, but I don't feel like googling them). Inside we have a nice sized mirror.


 And 16 beautiful shadows. There is 7 matte shades and the rest are shimmers. Mix of cool and warm tones but as you can say it leans more on cooler side. The shimmers are absolutely stunning! They apply beautifully. I can tell that this palette will be a very good seller as the shades are beautiful and so easy to work with.

Swatches:




Next stop Hawaii! Always wanted to go there


Hangin' in Hawaii ~ its a pretty warmer toned palette. Might look boring at first glance but I like it. It is a great every day natural  palette with browns and pinks. Perfect for people who just start with makeup or for the ones who are afraid of color. There is 5 shimmer shades and the res is matte.


The packaging is same size as the Love in London. Its bright pink with some green palm leaves and bright yellow pops of color The outside packaging do not resemble the inside shades as some would mostly likely like. I prefer this way as I know BH have so many bright, fun colored palette in their offer so why not do something different? I know it might not be the most popular but hey I like it and I will continue to use it.

Swatches:



Next we head over to Bali :)


Blushing in Bali ~ a face palette with 3 blushes and 3 highlighters. Inspired by exotic islands. This palette is gorgeous! This is my second face palette by BH and love it. The blushes feel so nice and look gorgeous! they all have a slight sheen to them but nothing crazy. Lychee looks more matte but the other two "Coral" and "Pomegranate" have slight gold sheen, on which  I am not mad at all as I love glow on my cheeks :)


The highlighters are so beautiful as well. The pale shade "Glisten" is my best friend. I love it how beautifully it look on my skin. BH need to come up with a single pan of this highlighter shade, I will definitely buy more then one!  The other two, especially "ember" can be use as a topper for a matte bronzer. And that is how I am planing on using it. "Sun Kissed" is a mid tone gold and it also looks nice on my fair skin , but personally I prefer "Glisten", although I tent to reach for Sun Kissed from time to time. Oh I forgot to mention the packaging right? Its gorgeous pale pink with gold detailing :) Stunning!

Swatches:



What do you think of this collection? Did you pick up anything? Are you planing? 
You can shop it at BH Cosmetics site. Each palette retails at $16. 

35 comments

  1. Fantastyczne kolory. Paletka Love in London jest boska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prześliczne kolory są w tych paletach, chętnie bym sie nimi pobawiła :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale mają piękne kolorki, a jaka pigmentacja <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These palettes look lovely! The shimmers in the London palette are so bright and pigmented. They look like they've swatched really well too. They seem pretty good to me x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely obsessed with that Blush in Bali palette!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zawsze pokazujesz takie Å›liczne rzeczy☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te róże mi się bardzo podobają, są w moim stylu :D piękne te paletki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niby ładne te paletki, ale żadna jakoś specjalnie mnie nie porwała ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Blushing in Bali palette sounds stunning!!

    Hannah the Mad Dog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudowne majÄ… kolorki takie w moim stylu :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Najbardziej zachwyciła mnie Bali :) Mam wrażenie, że kolorystyka jest najdelikatniejsza, czyli taka w sam raz dla mnie :) Ale wszystkie paletki są genialnie zapakowane i pięknie wyglądają *-*
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Przepiękne palety, zwłaszcza ta paleta z pomarańczami i różami jest boska.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O mamo! jakie one wszystkie są pięne <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow this eye shadow makeup is too dope. I really how it shines
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/02/rumination-practicing-emotional-hygiene.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ależ piękne są te palety. Wszystkie mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute and BH is such nice quality at a really affordable price :) the Hawaiian one jumps out at me the most!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ale piękne kolory i jaka cudowna pigmentacja :)
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Te kolory różowe są przepiękne, szczególnie podobają mi się swatche na ostatnim zdjeciu

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg!!!!!!! zakochałam się w każdym kolorze ta pigmentacja! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Każda z palet wygląda bosko, ale Love in London najbardziej wpadła mi w oko! Jest cudowna!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Zakochalam sie w tych paletach!! Cudowne kolory :)

    makeupnoprofessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Paletki wyglÄ…dajÄ… magicznie! i bardzo podoba mi siÄ™ ich pigmentacja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow those swatches are amazing, the quality sounds so so good xx

    GemmaEtc.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. All 3 palettes look beautiful and pigmented x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, they swatch really nice. The blush palette is so pretty! I'll have to add these to my wishlist.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hawajska paletka jest z moimi kolorami :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pierwsza paletka ma bardzo Å‚adne odcienie ale druga jak dla mnie troszkÄ™ za delikatna:D :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your post. Perfectly composed articles. Thank you for the share.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. how long does loxa beauty take to arrive

    ReplyDelete