Massive Iron Throne in the middle of Rockefeller Center




If you follow my IG page (villemo20) you know what this post will be about :)
 Beginning of April, a massive Iron Throne, from famous GOT series was spotted at Rockefeller Center.The notification popped on my Facebook and I ran to my co-worker saying we going. We work 2 stops away anyways so why not.

 The throne was huge! and lots of people was taking pictures.So did we.But the best part?It was also a red carpet premier! And hello all the GOT actors! I think every one was there.Unfortunately we didn't have a good spot so we couldn't see, but the was a huge TV that show all the fans who's there,etc.
Ned Stark-check, Hodor - check,Brienne - check, Jamie - check, George RR Martin - check! It was such a fun night! 

See few pictures below :)
Do you watch GOT?How do you like the show?







Cast, just few pics :)I  also have few videos on my phone :)

With lamps!I mean aside for the Throne,how cool are these lamps!?there was so many of them in different colors :)of course I had to take a picture with pink,coz you know it matches my hair!



18 comments

  1. Naprawdę robi wrażenie 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching GOT and the red carpet premier would have been so fun! Love that the throne is displayed!

    Jill- Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie widziaÅ‚am tego, ale zdjÄ™cia sÄ… super☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. super! jakie genialne włosy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tron naprawdę robi wrażenie, lampy też :) Uwielbiam kolor Twoich włosów :) Jak mi wszystkie zbieleją, bo teraz jeszcze mam zbyt ciemne, też będę kombinować ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fotki :) Mega podobają mi się Twoje różowe włosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This expo is very interesting and artistic! I would like to see it too ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks amazing! I love your pink sneakers. They complement your pink hair so well! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. WidzÄ™ ze ktoÅ› jest wielkim fanem GOT :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. luxhairshop weave textures
    ery beautiful photo!
    I also want to try this style of clothes! Very beautiful.
    In addition, your hair is very beautiful on the photo, I have to do a haircut like this.
    Thank you for sharing and like your blog.
    i like pink

    ReplyDelete