Make Waves - My first ever Boxy Charm - May 2019

*purchased by me*


I finally craved in and subscribed to famous Boxy Charm. Oh guys, you have no idea for how long I been thinking of joining. After hearing my sister in law loves each and every box she gets,I decided it's about time. And here I am with my first box.



This won't be a review.More like see whats inside. I can always post review at later time :) 



First is the product I was hoping for :) Glam Glow - Gentle Bubble Cleanser.Ah just look at this beauty! I heard all good reviews on it so yes I am super excited to try it!Have you tried it before? Or any Glam Glow product on that matter? This is my very first time trying anything from this brand.And I am so excited! Its a daily conditioning gel cleanser that gently and effectively cleanses skin and dissolves makeup. Oat amino acids condition while vegan formula with apple extract, vitamin E and green tea extract bubbles up to clean and remove impurities.Soap, fragrance free and SLS/SLES free.  Retail $28.00

Next is Milk Makeup - Blur Stick. Again this is my first time trying Milk Makeup. This is lightweight, silicon free, matte primer stick that minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines with powder-filled,blurring micro spheres. The smooth and velvety formula goes on clear to create a flawless, shine free canvas that helps makeup look better and last longer. Well reading the short description a I am excited as I have oily skin with pores :) Retail $36.00


Ciate London - Eye Lustre Creme Eye Shadow - I got my in shade ICE. They are great at creating long lasting,shimmering eye looks. The metallic,glittering eye shadow can be swipe on a full covereage or blend out for a sheer sparkle.Applied on any eye shadow as a topper. ICE as you can guess is a white sparkly shade! and glimmers so beautiful!I definitely want to ware it sheer and it shows so much more sparkle! Retail $22.00  




PUR Cosmetics - Eye Lash Curler - I love how cool and holographic it is :) I be honest I don't use curler often. Not sure if I will keep it or pass it along. Let see. 
Retail $18.00




Luna by Luna - lip gloss in the shade Venus. pretty sparkly lip gloss.I might own it already as I got very similar one in Lip Monthly bag months ago. Not sure tho. If I don;t I might keep if not I will pass along :) Retail 18.00



Total value of my May Boxy Charm is $122.00 and all products are always a full size products. 
Boxy Charm is only $21.00 and you can sign up here.

25 comments

  1. Zawartość ciekawa, ale kolorystycznie nie do końca w moim stylu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opakowania mają naprawdę boskie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zawartość jest rewelacyjna! Chętnie bym przytuliła takie pudełeczko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this subscription box and it sounds like a good one! Love Glam Glow and Milk products!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczne zdjęcia :) Myślę, że moja siostrzenica byłaby zachwycona z tego zestawu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty pokazujesz takie cuda że mam na nie wszystkie ochotę;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciekawa jest ta zawartość ☺
    Myślę że warto się skusić na takie pudełko ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Przydałaby mi się zalotka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ależ ciekawe, kolorowe, błyszczące a ja jestem jak sroka, kocham takie produkty :)
    Pozdrawiam ciepło ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetna zawartość pudełka! Rzuca się w oczy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sure looks like a fabulous beauty box with lots of great products! :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bardzo fajna zawartość :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No muszę przyznać, że całkiem fajne wydaje się to pudełko! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Produkty super wyglądają ^^ Pozdrawiam!
    wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zawartość jak najbardziej na plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super box:). Lubię Glamglow za maseczki, ale krem do mycia twarzy też bym chętnie poznała.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, this box looks absolutely amazing - what a great selection of products! xx

    Beauty Geek Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glamglow ma świetne produkty do włosów ;) z chęcią przygarnęłabym Twojego boxa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zawartość tego pudełka jest naprawdę świetna i sporo warta:):***

    ReplyDelete