New palettes by Makeup Revolution - Forever Flawless

*purchased by me*


Ok so for the next few weeks there will be tones of palettes blog posts. What can I say,I love buying them :)


New in my collection are the Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless palettes. There is 4 in total but I only have 3 as the Decadent palette was sold out when I ordered rest :) 
And yes you guessed right I will be ordering it soon :) 



Now lets talk about the palettes, and how gorgeous these are! the packaging sold me! They all come in a tin that is very sturdy. There is a big mirror inside and each palette contains 18 beautiful shades.  The shade names are printed inside under each shade. I prefer that way and wish more brand did same. All for $15 each :) I say not bad! 


Lets dive in into first one - Optimum Palette. The tin on this one is a grey marble,super pretty. Its a mix of cool and warm tones with bunch of beautiful shades - 8 mattes and 10 shimmers. I love this palette a lot.These are my kind of shades and it reminds me a bit of Profusion Chocolates palette.


 The mix of browns, bronzes, golds and greens is simply beautiful and definitely a safe zone for all of us.
This palette is vegan and cruelty free.

Swatches:


 Few of my favorite shades: Peak, Parallel, Choice,Outstanding,Capital.



Unconditional Love - very pinky and very romantic palette.  Gorgeous light pink marble packaging.Adore this one :) I think it goes really great with whats inside.Soft, rosy and very romantic.



 The shimmers and the mattes in here perform really good.I used this palette twice and I really like the looks it created.Perfect for every day.

Swatches:



 
My favorite shades: Official, Coy, First Date, Love Potion, Adore,actually all!
This particular palette is not vegan but it is cruelty free.


Constellation Palette - the brightest out of all the,The packaging on this is insane! Its a galaxy and I love it!The shades like a mention are super bright!


 And they are not the shades I use every day. I don't feelgood playing with colors that bright. I got this one so maybe I can use with some other palettes :)
Swatches:


 
There is few shades that I really like in here like : Celestial, Spiral,Saturn and Retrograde.
Again this palette is not vegan but it is cruelty free.

30 comments

  1. Optimum najbardziej mi się podoba pod kątem kolorystyki. Ale tak naprawdę najchętniej bym pomieszała te trzy warianty, bo w każdym mi coś bardziej i mniej pasuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojej każda z nich ma w sobie coś pięknego! Trudno się zdecydować, ale dla mnie pierwsza jest najlepsza. Nidgy nie miałam paletki od Revolition, ale jak tylko wpadne na nie w sklepie to kupie, bo każda recenzja mnie do niech zacheca.
    Miłego dnia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja chcę każdą z tych paletek omomomm:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja czekam aż przestaną produkować masówkę a skupią się na jakości ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powiem ze jakosciowo sa bardzo dobre.Widac roznice miedzy nimi a starymi paletkami :)

      Delete
  5. Palety MUR kuszą, ale ile można mieć palet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ojjj duzo :) szczegolnie u mnie co chwile nowa paletka sie pojawia

      Delete
  6. Podobają mi się te opakowania i ogólnie kolory. Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kolorki bardzo fajnie się prezentują :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ale cudne kolory, no i pigmentacja bajeczna 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ta różowa wygląda ciekawie :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne kolory i wykończenia, chętnie bym je wypróbowała :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cudowne kolorki tych palatek! :)

    Pozdrawiam :)
    Moncia Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful palette! I love the first one the most.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wspaniale się prezentują ☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the packaging of the Constellation palette a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Najchętniej pomieszałabym te trzy palety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cienie w sumie bez szału ale opakowanie genialne ;D do zdjęć by były mega ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I usually only purchase Urban Decay palettes, but I need to branch out. :) These are such beautiful hues!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Śliczne paletki, widzę że jakościowo lepsze od poprzednich z tej marki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ostatnia paletka według mnie ma największe możliwości! :)
    Zacna prezencja paletek.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Revolution naprawdę wyrobiło się z jakością, bardzo lubie ich cienie. Szkoda tylko, że wypuszczają na rynek palety z szybkością światła zamiast popracować nad czymś bardziej wyjątkowym. Mam wrażenie, że większość ich współprac ma taką samą kolorystykę tylko w innym opakowaniu:D Ta środkowa paleta ma troszkę podobny vibe do palety Gold od Natashy Denony:** Buziaczki!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ciekawe są te toaletki, lubię te firmę za ich ceny. Coś dla początkujących :)
    Mój blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colors.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paletki są ładne, ale żadna z nich nie spodobała mi się na tyle, żebym miała ochotę ją kupić.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm the same with palettes, I'm so weak for them :D

    These look lovely and I especially love the packaging xx

    Beauty Geek Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Z każdej paletki podoba mi się po kilka kolorków :)

    ReplyDelete