April Favorites and Few Pics from life in Quarantine




HI Loves, how are you all doing?
Sorry but there will be no makeup faves this month coz well I haven't put on makeup in weeks!
I also sometimes skip skin care... I know don't yell... It's just I just didn't feel like pampering myself at all.
Even tho it was a rather slow month I found myself using few gems.


  • M.A.D Acne Drying Lotion - this have been my fave for a few months now and guys I love this drying lotion! It makes such an amazing difference in my acne! Especially when the "new" pimple shows I put this lotion on for over night and sometimes during the day, and withing few days pimple is gone. I have no idea what happened but I had really bad hormonal break outs during April and this was saving my face.  
  • M.A.D Breakout Control Daily Moisturizer - I been using this moisturizer also for months now and I swear by it! Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, Ginger Root Extract and Peppermint oil are some of the main ingredients. Its really light weight, helps control oil and most importantly helps fighting acne. I was even using it under my makeup and it really worked well and it definitely                                        helped me calm my acne down. 
  • Fresh Beauty Rose Toner, Kambucha Essence and Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum - I will send you to my post (here) to see my review. These three are seriously amazing. I notice that Rose Toner did helped my acne a lot! hence I am running low on it. I used Kamubucha essence twice a day and Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum just night time. 
  • Sol De Janerio Spray - just coz you need to smell good in quarantine no? I love this spray! I have one at work as well :) 
  • So Fresh SO Clean nose strips - this are my favorites, they pull all the "stuff" out. They are on a thicker side so sometimes Its hard to adjust them on the nose, but seriously so worth it as it pulls a lot! I am on my last two strips and I will need to somehow get more asap :) 
So that would be it for my Faves. Like I said, not much as I was being super lazy in April. Hopefully May will be better :) 

Now below are collages of some pictures I took in April :) Enjoy 



So I dyed my hair again. This time I used Arctic Fox and hi its pink and purple, just like Twilight Sparkle :) And showcasing new earrings from Aliexpress! Stunning right? I order few in the same theme :)


Outfit in March, April and still May. My Pj's :) Comfy and I basically live in it :) Here I wear regular H&M tank top and pants from the PJ's I recently hauled from Amazon.

 Walking dog around the neighborhood. Sophia had fun and that day was such a pretty warm weather :)


The white tree is right infornt of my house. Thank God I was able to take a pic before it turned green :) Second picture is of empty NYC that I showed here.

Pink flowers on the trees are my faves!


Park Slope :) I took few pics from the car. By the end of April I had a partial nail avulsion. I suffer from ingrown nails and sometimes they get really bad. They took a big chuck of my nail (sorry I don't want to gross anyone out so I will keep the pics for myself). It was a surgery with anesthesia. She had to "stab" me with the needle in two places on my toe, right beneath the nail and in the back. :(  Hurt like MF. My nail currently is still healing and it will grow eventually.

 Sushi party platter. Hubby's friend visited from Upstate and brought sushi :) How can I say no?

So that would be it. My April was really quiet and most of the days I spent on the blog and watching tv.


I up to date with Outlander. I started and finished Sex and the City (again all 6 seasons) , True Blood (amazing 7 seasons!), and I have one more season to go of The Grimm :)


 and finally I watched The breakfast Club and re-watched few classics like The Thing, Wuthering Heights, The Count of Monte Cristo :)

How was your April? 

64 comments

  1. Lovely to see all the photos. I think you are not the only one who doesn't want to bother with make or or other things just now. The blossom trees look so pretty, but the empty streets look so strange, same here. Sorry about your toe nail, I have similar problems and know what#s it's like, hope it soon feels better. Hugs, Valerie
    PS Love that hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, nice pics!!!I love your new earrings!!!Have a very nice May

    ReplyDelete
  3. jak u ciebie kolorowo, kocham wiosnę , te zapachy i kwiaty na dzrewach i krzewach

    ReplyDelete
  4. GReat post.Really nice pics!
    Thanks for sharing <3
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pięknie u Ciebie, kolorowo i słonecznie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some amazing favorites! Love the pictures of spring x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!
    Love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ale tam pięknie u Ciebie, te drzewa <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowering trees and yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice hair colour. :)
    And beautiful photos of spring.
    And not only spring. You made me hungry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ja juz nie pamiętam kiedy sie ostatnio malowalam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ale piękne te różowe kwiaty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Z wielką przyjemnością obejrzałam wszystkie zdjęcia. Bardzo mi się podobały! :) Pozdrawiam serdecznie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Podziwiam osoby za odwagę, które decydują się na różowe włosy :D
    Super zdjęcia! Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ależ piękne drzewa. Uwielbiam taką kolorową roślinność :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Świetne zdjęcia NY, jesli mogę spytac, w jakiej dzielnicy mieszkasz? Pozdrowienia ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja mieszkam na Brooklynie, dzielnica Bensonhurst niedaleko Coney Island. Moi tesciowie mieszkaja na Park Slope :) Powiem ci ze Park Slope, Cobble Hill, Carroll Garden, Prospect Heights czy nawet Windsor Terrence sa przepiekne dzielnice i tam bym chciala mieszkac ale niestety wynajecie mieszkania cenowo prawie jak na Manhattanie :)

      Delete
    2. Super, mam nadzieję kiedyś odwiedzić NY, podziwiam tylko w filmach. Brooklyn też podobno jest urokliwy!☺

      Delete
  18. Bardzo spodobał mi się kolor włosów :D Śliczny jest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad that you had such a nice walk!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  20. True Blood, to hit, no i sushi mm :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ale fantastycznie wyglądasz w tym kolorze włosów! ...i te kolczyki! Genialnie <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Przepięknie wyglądasz, a Twój kolor włosów to sztos! Te różowe kwiaty na drzewach prezentują się rewelacyjnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great photos :-D

    OMG I loved Grimm :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice post. Hi, I follow you # 251 , follow back?

    https://insandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooo ale ładnie u Ciebie na dworze i mmm sushi też bym zjadła. Co do malowania to nie martw się, myślę, że wiele z nas przestała się malować i mam wrażenie że ludzie albo zaczęli teraz dbać o swoją cerę albo na odwrót (ja).
    PS. bardzo fajne włosy, chcę takie mieć kiedyśś

    Pozdrawiam!
    zpolskidopolski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've reminded me that I have that Sol De Janeiro Spray - I'll dig it out! x

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love those earrings and your new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow I can spend this lock down eating sushi all time! :))
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. U mnie kwiecień na spokojnie ☺
    Zaszalałaś z tym kolorem -bardzo fajnie ☺
    Nigdy nie spróbuję sushi
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  30. Grimm! <3 świetny serial, chociaż teraz, po latach te przemiany głównych bohaterów mogą bardziej śmieszyć. ;) Jakby nie było technika i efekty specjalne poszły do przodu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ja także uwielbiam serial Sex w wielkim mieście ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fresh Beauty rose toner sounds cool!
    Would love to try it one day! Anyway, I love your hair color :)
    Stay safe , stay home :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fajniutkie zdjęcia :)
    Pasuje Ci ten kolor na włosach :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love your hair colour *_*

    beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! Ja bym się chyba nie odważyła na różowy kolor na głowie, ale u Ciebie wygląda świetnie!
    Życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Pozdrawiam
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your hair looks great and I really like those earrings! It's good you have been able to catch up and watch so many shows. I haven't done a lot of that but the kids and working from home have kept me busy :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your hair, Monica! It looks so pretty! Those earrings are gorgeous too! Those pink flowers are so pretty. Are they cherry blossoms? That sushi platter looks amazing! When I lived in Japan we would go to parks in spring at cherry blossom time and eat lots of Japanese food while sitting underneath the blooms. Your photos reminded me of that! ;) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Monica! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your hair looks amazing! I would love to have bright pink hair, but mine is so dark naturally xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  39. so inspiring, thanks for sharing!
    have a great weekend!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  40. So many fresh googies! I love the cherry blossoms :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  41. M.A.D Acne Drying Lotion wygląda na zamiennik dla Mario badescu drying lotion:D A fajny jest ten serial True Blood?Bo właśnie szukam czegoś nowego:**

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is so nice
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-white-bardot-cowl-neck.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lubię fresha, ładne fotki❤

    ReplyDelete
  44. nigdy nie oglądałam True Blood:D

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kwietnia praktycznie już nie pamiętam :D Fajny masz odcień włosów!

    ReplyDelete
  46. can I just say I love your hair!! - so many great photos loved this

    JadieeGosh

    ReplyDelete
  47. ale czadowy kolorek! czuć lato :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jak kolorowo <3 Ps. Fajne włoski.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ależ cudne te drzewa! To z pewnością kojący widok z okna :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I want to try those nose strips! They sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete