New In By Alter Ego Cosmetics - Sahara, Aurora and Daydream palettes - swatches and my thoughts

* Purchased by Me*



Alter Ego is one of the "dupe" brands. How are you guys feel about the dupe brands that dupe higher end, popular palettes? I personally don;t mind. I know its not cool to "steal"someone else idea, but hey not every one have $120 to spend on a palette! So when we are on the budget, in collage, have lower income and can't afford Natasha Denona, Pat or Huda, even tho we want them bad!
I personally have $ and I could purchase from either of the brands but do I want to? I mean Huda is more affordable then the other two ladies. ND created smaller palettes for $65 but again the price is still high... and don;t get me start on Pat's $130, 10 pan palettes ... um no... 


I feel like we need brands like Alter Ego or CColorCosmetics (on this brand later).
I already purchased a while back dupe for ND Gold Palette that I swatched and reviewed here
I got really nice feedback from some of you so here I am with 3 more dupe palettes :)
Oh wait did I promised you guys ABH Sultry dupe? I think I might ...sorry I need more time to work on it. 

For now lets see what I got :)


* Sahara - I think this one the most requested dupe and its for Natasha Denona Biba palette. Now I will tell you straight away that I would never buy the original palette. Why? Coz the price... and its mostly neutrals shades that no matter how good they are I won't spend that much. Alter Ego launched dupe sometime last year and again just like with the Goddess palette the quality is amazing.

Shades:


Mirage (metallic champagne)
Camel (matte muted tan)
Canyon (matte burgundy brown)
Plains (matte camel)
Bronze (metallic deep copper)
Savanna (matte antique rose)
Adobe (matte terracotta clay)
Sierra (matte rich burgundy)
 Jewel (metallic pink champagne)
Fox (matte merlot red)
 Sands (matte light beige)
 Raven (matte dark chocolate)
Clay (matte neutral grey)
 Slate (matte dark grey brown)
Mesa (matte deep black)


This palette is a shade for shade dupe. I watched Jen YT video and after I saw it I knew I wanted needed to have it. Not only the shadow formula is amazing bu the price as well. 
Retails $16


* Aurora - this one dupes Natasha Denona Sunrise palette. I actually wanted to buy Sunrise palette not long ago, I still might or not. No idea as the dupe that I have on hand is amazing! The color story in ND and AE are gorgeous!

Shades:


Radiance (iridescent mauve duo-chrome)
Stellar (metallic warm champagne),
Spark (red copper duo-chrome)
Sunburst (matte warm apricot)
Dawn (iridescent deep pink duo-chrome)
Shine (matte bright yellow)
Luminary (metallic golden brown)
 Ray (metallic crimson red)
Nova (matte deep berry)
Cosmic (metallic warm burgundy)
Star (matte peachy pink)
Brilliance (metallic golden beige)
Flare (matte deep rusty red)
Sol (matte deep orange)
Twilight (matte dark earthy brown)

The powders feel soft and velvety and very blendable. They swatched and applied really nice on the eyes. The shadows are shade for shade dupe :)
Retails $16


* Daydream - dupe for New Nudes by Huda Beauty. I already have one dupe of this palette by W7, but I don;t have original to compere too. The shades are so up my alley I love rosey, purply shades. There is total of 5 different textures in the palettes - glitter, mattes, cream to powder shimmers, one pressed shimmer  and concealer shade, that I find pointless... Don't come after me LOL. I just don;t have a need for the concealer...

Shades:


Glow (soft pink)
Starcrossed (golden copper with pink and gold sparkle)
Bubbly (light peach)
 Dreamer (medium plum with metallic sparkle)
Sugar Plum (deep berry)
 Enchanted (medium berry)
 Celestial (soft lavender)
 Fairytale (medium pink with sparkle)
Sunset (medium pink)
 Cosmos (dark red glitter)
 Starlight (plum glitter)
Twilight (medium plum)
 Sunkissed (medium pink)
Dusk (soft plum)
 Daybreak (medium reddish-brown)
Cloud Nine (reddish brown with sparkle)
Fawn (soft rose brown)


I could totally compare AE and W7 and see how they look side by side.. Let me know if you want to see it. I know W7 is quite popular in Europe and you can get it easier then Alter Ego.

Overall my thoughts I am seriously impressed with Alter Ego. The quality of shadows and over all the presentation (even dupe) is on the point. I used each palette twice and I like the way they preformed. And for the price of $16, $18 all are worth trying. 

22 comments

  1. Śliczne kolory! Piękne palety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that ND Sunrise dupe looks gorgeous! It's crazy how similar they can get their shades for such a budget friendly option xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja jestem paletowa spaczona:D chcę wszystkie:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daydream moj faworyt :) ale wszystkie sa ładne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, I do love the bold colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what this yellow shade will look like on the eyelid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These palette have such a beautiful shades. I can't decide which one is my favorite.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/decleor-aromessence-rose-dorient.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pierwsza paleta podoba mi się najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Alter Ego palettes are so beautiful and swatch so nicely! The colors are nice and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful eyeshadow palettes x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful palettes, in love with the daydream one, so pretty!

    Have a lovely day!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely palettes. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Druga oraz trzecia paletka bardzo mi się spodobały :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ale cudowne kolory mają te palety!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last one is my fave. Love the dreamy colors!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A ja myślałam że to wszystkie palety są Hudy 😁
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  18. The daydream palette is similar to the Nude palette by Huda Beauty.
    Does it perform better?

    ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete