Mother Nature- Boxy Charm Base Box Unboxing

*purchased by me*



Boxy Charm surprisingly arrived early this month. 
I already unboxed Premium for May, and now its time for base. 

I tell you right away I was not blown away by it, more so disappointed. Boxy advertised Jouer lip glosses and I was hoping for it... I see that if I want something in my box I never get so from now I will not say out loud that i want something and maybe it will be in my box LOL maybe... hahah 


I was scrolling though IG stories and one of my IG friends said that the box she got was basically made with Dollar Tree products... I got same box with one item different and all I can say I hear you... 

Influencers and other people on Boxy;s PR get better boxes. Most of the time they boxes are so much better then ours (paying customers) . As you can see and well read I was not happy myself with the past few boxes. But I saw spoilers for LUXE and Premium for next month and they do look impressive :) 


Now lets unbox my base box for month of May 2020



  • Glam Glow Berry Glow Probiotic Recovery Mask - this was my choice item and I am happy with the mask. i tried it once already and i am happy my skin likes it. I saw many posts all over Facebook that some girls get reaction to it! It burns their skin!!! Luckily my skin seems to work good with this mask. And btw it smells amazing :) This is my second Glam Glow product that I got in Boxy :) Retail $49

  • Laura Geller Gelato Swirl Illuminator  in the shade Peach Glow- I was not mad about it :) I like her highlighters and already own two so it was nice to add shade I didn't have. It pretty and peachy :) Now I want Charming Pink and I can be done :) Retail $26

  • Studio Makeup Easy to Wear Eye Shadow palette - tbh I am unsure how I feel about it. I only swatched it and by swatching the metallic shades look really nice, but how will it wear, still to be discover LOL. I will probably send this to my mom as it does reminds me of Sultry and Naked Reloaded which I already own. Retail $35

  • Trestique Concealer - mehhhh... I mentioned in my beauty quiz I don't want complexion products.. I just don't feel they have a good shade matches... and as for the concealer go its a pass for me. I don't use concealer much and if I do I like my Colourpop one. Retail $24

  • Daily Concepts Shampoo Bar- ok I was excited about this. I been seeing shampoo bars all over IG and blogs and I wanted to try one for myself. And ... yeah its not for my hair. I do get what they trying to do with getting rid of plastic bottles but its a bar and for someone with long ass hair its not it. It took forever for me to foam and just to rub in my hair... I think someone with short hair or any guy will appreciate it. I will pass to my hubby and see if he likes it ;) I get the product but its just personal preference and I say no to it. Retail $24
Total value of my box was $158.

36 comments

  1. Great products!
    Gelato Swirl Illuminator is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna zawartość, no i ta paletka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products. This palette is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ile perełek :) chętnie przygarnelabym do moich zapasów ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, I'm sorry you weren't happy with all of the products. Hope the next box will be better! Have a great day, take care, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a shame you were not impressed with what you got in the box, I do hope that next month's one lives up to your expectations!

    Hope you are having a good week :) It's a bit cold here - winter has arrived a week early!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad about the shampoo bar! I use a shampoo bar and it has really nice suds and makes my hair soft! Maybe that just isn't a good one. The glamglow mask sounds great! I love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Wonderful beauty products. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same perełki :) Spodobała mi się ta paletka.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mi siÄ™ akurat zawartość tego boxu podoba , szczególnie paletka i maseczka ☺
    Szkoda że ciebie rozczarowała -oby następny Ci się spodobał
    Pozdrawia
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maseczki z Glamglova sÄ… boskie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many goodies! I love that Berryglow mask, it is so hydrating xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jak zwykle box pełen dobroci :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh nooo! Sorry to hear so many of these products disappointed; I hope the next one is more exciting for you! Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paletka super siÄ™ prezentuje :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ciekawe kosmetyki! Sama chętnie bym je przetestowała!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like this kind of boxes because I prefer to buy a product if I really want it instead of spending my money in something I'm not sure about what I'm going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting box.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Åšliczna jest ta paleta cieni :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good review. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your review..... Lovely items you there.

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Paletka cieni do powiek ma mojÄ… ulubionÄ… kolorystykÄ™ <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, ten swirl illuminator wyglÄ…da super!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great review! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a happy weekend.

    Infinitely Posh

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think I would have been gutted to get this box, putting base products in beauty boxes is so risky! The laura geller highlighter is one of my favourites though xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  26. So amazing box x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ta paletka ma trochę taki vibe Naked:d Całkiem fajna zawartość:**Buziaczki!

    ReplyDelete