Colourpop Cosmetics Celestial Collection - 2 eye shadow palettes and 2 blushes - Swatches

* purchased by me*



Oh boy this order took forever to get here. Colourpop launched new Ulta Exclusive collection and well I needed ti get my hands on it. Its called Celestial and it includes 2 eye shadow palette, 2 blushes and 4 lip products (I think they were lip glosses , I didn't buy them tho). 
I ordered it on April 18th and I got it two days ago.


 Oh don't let me started on packages and deliveries, this could have been a separately post LOL. Well packages are not only getting deliver late (hello pandemic situation) but also they gone missing... Some one stole or it was delivered wrong two of my packages and now my Boxy Charm Adds on are God know where? Shipped via UPS transferred to USPS and both carries have no idea where the package it ... You know what those two packages that went missing i think it was my new neighbor.... I saw one "new" person two weeks ago with my package in their hand... I swear I am stilling in my bedroom every day and i am on a lookout for deliveries ... no joke... as soonest I see mailmen or delivery guy I run to pick up boxes. So now I am doing good I get all the packages and there was no issues, except the one that the new guy was holding my box.. I met him half way in the hallways and said THAT"S MY PACKAGE! I bet you that were the new people who stole it.. Apparently there is like 5-6 of them and they don't even know each others... Oh well I can't prove it tho, just asked my landlord to get a camera outside lets see if she does it or not. 


Sorry I got side tracked, I know you are here to read about the new CP collection and I come at you with my issues and package problems :) Well there is no one else I can talk to so it has to be you :) Aren't you glad you my friend :) 



But back to the business and new launch by Coloupop :) The Celestial collection include two small bundles: She's Got Solstice and All Things Equinox. So as you can tell by the main picture I picked up both but I left out glosses... wonder why I did that? LOL I don't own any of the new Lux Glosses ... hmmm Let me see if they are available and lets order :) Coz why not?! What's another other that will wait two weeks or more to be shipped hahaha. But I gotta give it to ULTA, they are way faster then Sephora when it comes to processing orders.   So thumbs up!



Let's start with She'd Got Solstice, as I am pretty sure this palette will be the more popular one. You can tell why right? More wearable, more safe and neutral so everyone's safe zone mine included hahaha. Let's start with dreamy outer packaging :) We have a Sun with little star sparkles throughout. It comes in heavy duty cardboard palette, no mirror. The shades are absolutely stunning and go really well with all the visual outer packaging. Pictures don't do they justice, you need to see this one in person.  Super Stardust is a super-shock formula and to achieve the best results I suggest to apply with your finger . 

Shades:



  • So Sirius: flippy gold
  • Big Bang: pale baby pink
  • Quasar: coral terracotta
  • Nova: nude clay
  • Estrella: pink coral with a gold flip
  • Super Stardust: mid-tone bronzey gold
  • Marz: icy moss with a silver sheen
  • Earth Angel: pinky coral
  • Chromosphere: deep red brown

Along with the palette I picked up corresponding blush, Meteor Rite (get it ?). I mean the names they come up with are always awesome! So the blush comes in the same packaging like the palette, same print on the box, same cardboard that housed the blush. The only difference is that that this one have a mirror.  Its described as warm terracotta and seriously it kinda looks like a bronzer. Swatched wise. When applied with brush it goes on very sheer and can buildup to the color you want. I like that :) I am not a fan of nude blushes but this changed my mind :) 



The second small collection is All Things Equinox, a cooler and purple-mauve-y toned palette. The design is same as with the She's Got Solstice. We have a sun, with sparkle stars but the package color is purple and limy green. The eye shadows are stunning and I understand why they might not be everyone's cup of tea. But holy smokes I like it and I like it a lot! This palette is cool eye shadow lovers dream:)  Just be careful with Nebula, it kicks a lot of powder. 

Here are the shades:


  • Kindred: icy pastel lilac
  • Infinity: icy beige taupe
  • Sky High: pale purple toned grey
  • Stellar: pastel lavender with pink sparkles
  • Moonrise: mauve purple with a golden flip
  • Lil Dipper: taupey mauve
  • Nebula: midtone mauve
  • Intergalactic: purple mauve with a blue sheen
  • Aleter Ego: midtone purple with silver flecks

I just found one discrepancy with this is mainly the name. When I was searching to see any swatches (after I purchased) this palette was coming up but had different name - Up and Atom. So whats the deal? Was the name changed last minute? I really want to know. 



Now blushy blush :) This one is called Interstellar and its described as mid toned pink. It looks dark on the packaging but trust me it won't go as deep on your cheeks, it can be build up to a desired color :)



Both this blush as well as the other are matte :) Great coz sometimes you really need a matte blush :) And me lately been buying all shimmery blushes LOL. So its good for a change :) 


I actually love this collection (nothing new here hahaha I love every Colourpop collections) its a great addition to my always growing Colourpop Family :) I say ever growing coz I need to find a new space for all of them :) I have palette stuck in small box that is running out of space=, plus other products are all over my room, uhmmm beauty room :) I want to keep all my Colourpop in one place, like I do with my MAC Cosmetics :) They have a one drawer in my Alex , but then again my MAC collection is wayyyyy smaller then Colourpop :) Oh IKEA please open up! I need me some new ALEX drawers pronto!

The only thing I would add is a dark shades in both palettes. You know to deep in up the outer corner... I feel like that is missing in both palettes.


Ah prices sorry! I forgot LOL. Palettes retail @ $14 and blushes at @ $10 each. Now lets go and order more lippies :) 

35 comments

  1. looks nice, too bad about the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My orders seem to be taking forever these days too :) But wow, so worth the wait! Love love all the fun and pretty colors. xxo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours, solstice and equinox are my faves, and I just love anything that sparkles. Have a safe day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te paletki w różowych tonach wyglądają przepięknie, ale ja wolę bardziej neutralne kolory takie jak beże, złocienie, lekkie brązy. Choć szczerze mówiąc to cieni używam od wielkiego dzwonu czyli może raz na rok albo raz na kilka lat kiedy idę na jakiś ślub 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwielbiam róż na powiekach :) Paletka na pewno by się u mnie sprawdziła :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ojej kolory marzenie! Chcę je wszystkie:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kolory są po prostu piękne, zdecydowanie podczas izolacji powinnam podszkolić się z malowania. Twój blog bardzo zachęca i zamierzam tu wpadać !
    https://milena-photomodel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeju, te paletki cieni prezentują się przepięknie! Chciałabym potrafić malować się w fioletach, bo w opakowaniu wyglądają naprawdę cudnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shades and pretty packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Colour Pop so much!Those products look amazing!Great post and great pictures dear,thanks for sharing!
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are amazing *___*
    I also have a new post. If you want a check, I'd be glad. Kisses xoxo

    https://salyaves.blogspot.com/2020/05/2-may-2020.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same śliczności! <3 Kocham takie kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice neighbour, if it really was her...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cienie są świetne, a poza tym opakowania wyglądają zachęcająco.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Obie palety mają świetne kolory ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is such a gorgeous collection. I love the two eyeshadow palettes, they're so pretty and the packaging design is amazing xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prezentują się cudnie :) nie miałam jeszcze cieni colourpop. Ta "ciepła" paleta zdecydowanie bardziej mi się podoba

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are lovely spring colours and they look great in the swatches! it's so frustrating some of your packages have gone missing but it's good you got these ones! :)


    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful palettes, beautiful spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ta chłodna fioletowa paleta cieni wygląda mega :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Prześliczne kolory, urzekły mnie róże.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Róże bardzo mi się podobają :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you manage to get the landlord to put a camera in, how awful! These collections look gorgeous and I love those swatches xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG you have some gorgeous colours here <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. The shades look really pretty! Thanks for the review!

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything looking very nice! Great post ! Thanks for sharing! Stay safe! 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  27. This collection is beautiful x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. ja kiedyś zrobię napad na tę stronę i wykupię wszystko:D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wrzosowa paletka jest przepiękna. Wreszcie coś dla mnie, czyli chłodne odcienie;).

    ReplyDelete