Get That Glow - IPSY Glam Bag Plus - May 2020

*purchased by me*



My Ipsy Glam Bag Plus is here. And boy I was let when the choice item was up and I missed my chance on Sunday Riley Good Genes.... But all good coz I was able to purchase it during add on session for $18, which was an amazing deal! I mean IPSY is killing it with Sunday Riley skin care inside their boxes! and if you don't get it they offer it in adds on for fraction of the retail. I like that a lot!


As for my bag, ugh was not really impressed. I like the actual bag tho! so summery and it looks like a ocean water and sun :) SUMMER baby!




  • Coloured Raine Vineyard Soiree Palette - this was my choice item and tbh I was hesitant between this palette, Mimosa Moment palette by the same brand and NoMad Kiss of the Sun Palette. I was looking on the website to see swatches or anything on it but could not find anything so I went ahead and chose Vineyard Soiree palette. Its pretty and its cool toned purple. I like Coloured Raine shadows I have few singles and I heard that Queen of Hearts is beyond amazing :) This palette is Limited Edition made for Glam Bag Plus. Retail $22

  • Mudmasky After Mask Vitamin Serum - this serum you should apply after masking. I guess this could work if i use clay mask as these tend to dry my skin really bad. I dunno how I feel about it to be honest. The retail value is $53.75 and I am  not sure if its worth it. Also no idea if I will be keeping it or passing along... Time will tell

  • Sugar Rush Velvet Liquid Lipstick in the shade Cupcake -if you don't know Sugar Rush is sister or a baby brand to Tarte Cosmetics. all I will tell you that it smells like cake but the shade is not me. Its too nudy too brown... There was more berry option and I would prefer that one more. Retail $15


  • Girlactik Skin Glow Duo in Sunset - this was part of the choice and i thought I wont get this and here it is. I just gonna say no to the product and the brand... I don't have a good experience with them at all.... Retail $26

  • Beauty For Real - Hi Def Mascara - yay another mascara .... if its not mascara its a liner... I will try it later coz right now no makeup days are in :) Retail $19

  • Sunday Riley Good Genes- and yes my add on item :) I am so happy to have it and I do have a high hopes for it :) I not sure if you remember I bought small mini size duo at Ulta but I haven't open yet so that duo will travel to my mom while I will keep this baby! Please work good for me :) Retail $85 


And above is bag that was sent this month and guys I love it! I only wish it was a bit bigger :) I already purchased bag from the glam bag ultimate and now I need regular glam bag bag :) I dunno I love IPSY bags and some designs I want them all :) 




What do you think of this bag? It's $25 a month just like Boxy Charm, but to be honest it didn't wow-ed me. I like the palette and the rest will go somewhere else. I love that was able to get Good Genes in adds on :) and of course the bag is so pretty :) 

30 comments

  1. How fab that you got GG for $18! I would have been disappointed with this bag too, sometimes they kill it! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna torba,ale mogłaby być większa.Piękne kolory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paletka ma bardzo ładne cienie :D
    Podobają mi się :D Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag. Like the sun in the sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna zawartość i kosmetyczka :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaka urocza kosmetyczka i kolory cieni także mi się podobają.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you're Polish but I will try to improve my English by commenting in this language hehe
    These things are interesting but apart they are pretty expensive to mee. I mean, I have enough money but do I want to spend them on expensive cosmetics? xD

    Życzę miłego wieczoru!
    zpolskidopolski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nie znałam jeszcze Sugar Rush :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours in the palette :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you got some great products, and the lovely bags, the blue-yellow one is fabulous. Have fun trying everything. Make up smelling of cake sounds good! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little clutch, and it's nice you could get the product as an add on so cheaply. I hope that you enjoy using it! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We aren't doing much, staying home and staying warm with that cold winter weather that's here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these items Great price too And the bag is so cute xoxo Cris

    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6040

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the cute little bag. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you got to add on the Sunday Riley for such a good price! The shadows look nicey pigmented! xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  15. That makeup bag is so cute x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firma Mudmasky ma naprawdę świetne kosmetyki, mam kilka produktów od nich i super się one u mnie sprawdzają ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mnie w oko wpadła paleta. Cudne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paletka mi się najbardziej podoba przepiękne są te kolorki 😍
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rozświetlacze to kosmetyki, które skradają moje serce. Jakbym mogła to chyba wszędzie bym ich używała :D a pomyśleć, że kiedyś ich nie lubiłam :D piękna torba ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing shopping, i love those eye shades.
    I am your new follower #254, hope to see you on my blog soon, take care & stay connected.
    New post on My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice review, thank you for sharing. :)
    I have just followed your blog via GFC and hope to welcome you on mine soon.  :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the kind of content I’ve been waiting for!

    ReplyDelete