I tested three Drunk Elephant products and here are my thoughts

*purchased by me*



Drunk Elephant,I know everyone and their grandma heard about them. Of course it took me forever to try their products, because as you know they are super pricey. Like really pricey.
All Drunk Elephants products are formulated for all skin types.



My first two products were in birthday gift from Sephora (2019 gift , these year I don't like any of the sets). It contained mini size of famous and fan fave Protini and Jelly Cleanser.
Bestie No. 9 Jelly Cleaner - this is a fantastic gel cleanser. I know I got tiny sample of it but a little goes a long way with this guy. I use it right after I double cleanse (usually its the Physicians Formula Matcha Oil Balm). It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. It cleans up all the leftover makeup and leaves my skin really clean and balanced at the same time.  There are mixed reviews on this cleanser. Some love it some hate it. As you can tell I'm in the first group. I feel that it really is a good product. Sometimes when there is many mixed reviews I usually go and buy product to see how my skin reacts to it. So if you interested go and buy it.  If you getting it in USA Sephora no worries if you didn't love you can always return it. I am done with my sample size and I really want to get a full size next, but whats stopping me you ask? I have sooooo many more cleanser to try and use. I might take few month to go through them all hahah! But at some point or sale I will be picking it up :)



Protini Polypeptide Cream - its a gel like moisturizer that is super refreshing. Can be used both morning and night time. It is an absolute fantastic cream and really a staple in my night time routine. Again I have small sample but a little goes a long way. Once applied to the skin it goes on smoothly and sinks right away without leaving greasy or sticky residue.  I been using this tiny container for so long now. I swear only tiny bit goes a long way. After one night I notice my skin felt so good. After a week of using the Jelly Cleanser, Fresh Rose Toner and Protini moisturizer my skin beautiful. Sometimes I get acne or rash spots on my right cheek, it happens once in awhile and no matter what I do it won't go away. When applying foundation it leaves yucky texture and gosh I hate it. But hear me, after using that magnificent trio (yes Fresh Rose Toner review will be up soon I promise) I notice a dramatic difference. Even my co-workers notice and asked what I been using ? I was using it for around three weeks straight and my skin never felt better. This is a beautiful moisturizer that should be in any skin care routine. If you struggle with wrinkles, fine lines, dullnes it will help! I  read may reviews and saw before and after and wow truly amazing. I really want to get one jar for my mom but dang this is costly! Firstly I need to repurchase myself one and then I will get one for her.



TLC Sukari Baby Facial - this is really hyped up product that is actually good. So yeah I get the hype and why people love it so much. The Sakari Baby Facial is a face mask that contains 25% AHA and 2% BHA. It a great peel that sometimes my face needs it. It great for breaking down dead skin cells, clearing out pores, brightening and even out skin tone and texture.When I applied it first time it tingled a bit, but it was not too bad. As longest it didn't burn I am good. It is recommended to leave it on for 20 min but I can't do that I feel like it will burn my face so I usually keep it 10 min , 15 the most. It washes of without any issues and it really does leave skin feeling soft, firm and radiant. For the first time when I got it I used it once a week for two weeks and after that I use it every two week or when I feel my skin needs extra boost :) Overall I feel like this product is worth every penny. You pay $80 for bottle of miracle instead hundreds for in spa facial. I never had a SPA facial done but I have TLC so I don;t need it. Plus when I feel like I want to pretend to be in spa I simply can wrap myself i crisp white towel, put TLC on my face and play calming music, viola ! Hello Home SPA.
Let  me also say that baby facial contains AHA so you should follow your next day routine with SPF products and try avoiding any products with acids in them.



wait one more thing, I heard that this pairs really good with DE Marula Oil !?! When is Sephora Spring Sale? I will be getting few DE products :)



Let me know if you would like to see review on any other products by Drunk Elephant. I don't mind spending ..ummm investing my money in it.

36 comments

  1. It's great that you liked these products, even if they are a bit expensive! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam ogromną ochotę poznać kosmetyki Drunk Elephant, słyszałam na ich temat wiele dobrego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jestem niezmiernie ciekawa kosmetyków zaprezentowanej marki :) Myślę, że ich formuła mogłaby mnie usatysfakcjonować.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nie znam tej serii, w Polsce jej nie widziałam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Drunk Elephant, they're such a great brand and I love how colouful their packaging is!

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The three samples from this brand look great and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. na owe cuda mam ogromną chętkę;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite brands. I'm also currently using this cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nie słyszałam wcześniej o tej marce, jednakże chętnie poznałabym ich produkty :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drunk Elephant products are so good! I need to try that Baby Facial!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those eyeshadow colors are making me so happy! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chętnie poczytam recenzje ,tych produktów ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  13. chętnie bym przyjęóła wszytskie te zreczy :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must say I don't believe products which are for all skin types...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Drunk Elephant is wonderful line! Would love to try the face mask.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muszę ogarnąć tą markę, wydaje się być ciekawa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC
    let me know and I follow back http://www.ludatischenko.com @luda.tischenko - instagra

    ReplyDelete
  18. the brand sounds good...

    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  19. TLC Sukari Baby Facial ta maseczka wizualnie bardzo mi się podoba, nie znam marki i z chęcią bym ją poznała :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nie stosowałam nic tej marki ale podoba mi się jej nazwa :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh interesting! I've never tried this brand but I've heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mnóstwo ciekawych kosmetyków ☺

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nie znam jeszcze tej serii. Śliczne zdjęcia.Tak przyjemnie u Ciebie! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Produkty pięknie się prezentują! Same nowości których nie znam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Koleżanka zawsze zachwala te marke, ale ja nie miałam jeszcze okazji używac

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nie znam marki, ale chętnie wypróbuję :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Z chęcią poznałabym prezentowane kosmetyki;)

    ReplyDelete