Used Up Makeup That I Love So Much I Will Repurchase

*purchased by me*



It really feels good when you hit pan on your favorite products does it? 
I kinda feel like an ass coz I hit pan many many times through out the years and I don't think I took a pic or posted on my socials. Once it was done I just dumped it in the garbage and went ahead and grabbed new one. 
What I can do is to take a pictures of whatever was repurchased :) Maybe I can find a pan pic? Hmmm let me check my camera feed. 

For now lets talk about the picture I posted on my IG few weeks ago. 

As you can see there are 3 bronzers, powder, primer and foundation. 
Gosh don't let me started on how many bottles of foundation I went through out the years... 



Let me start with Touch in Sol No Pore Blem Primer - omg this have become a staple in my routine. First bottle was gifted to me by my sister in law and once it was running low I repurchased it on ULTA as they had it for around $12. I need this with me at all times. And once I am done with this bottle you can be sure I will be repurchasing it. 


Then we have Maybelline SuperStay 24H full coverage foundation (shade 120 Classic Ivory) - I purchased this when it first came out. The shade match was not the best, I felt like it was a bit too dark, but we don't have testers so it was kinda hard... Overall this is really good foundation. Will I repurchase once I am done with it (a tiny bit left) , not sure... They are other drugstore foundations that I like a bit more then this one ( they will be mention at the end of this post coz I did repurchase some more then once).


Cover Girl Vitalist Healthy Power (Classic Ivory) - I think this is an amazing powder. Very creamy and to my surprise it controls shine. I used a RT powder blush with this and any powder I have. I really like it, hence the huge pan I hit. I will continue using it up and I find it again I will repurchase. I believe they did discontinued this product so it will be a hassle for me to find a replacement. 

Now bronzers... I am going through bronzers like they are water :) Much more so then the powders.... What can I say I lime bronzers a lot :) 
The three I hit pan on and are already been thrown out are :



* Wet n Wild - Palm Beach Ready and Sunset Striptease - I love them both! I did a swatch and review a while back, here is the link. Both are so affordable and worked so well on my skin. I will be repurchasing both as soonest I can :)


* The Balm - Balm Dessert Bronzer - I bought this few years ago. It was either at Imats or Ipsy Gen Beauty. I was torn between this one and Bahama Mama. I went with Balm Dessert as it was a bit cooler and better match for me. I actually really like this bronzer and when ever Balm will have 50% off I will be getting it back and well as oone or two from the Oscar line :) Yes I been eyeing them for a quite sometime now :) 


Now here are products that I did repurchased and love:
* Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - my 3rd bottle
* Loreal Infallible Foundation - 2nd bottle
* Revlon ColorStay foundation for oily/combo skin - 3rd bottle
* Wet N Wild Photo Focus powder - 2nd
YSl Primer - I went through two mini (thrown them away a while ago). Pictured three more, one is gone, second almost gone and third one full. These are minis and I love this primer. I will be getting full size one day :)


* Loreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in the shade Burnished Blush - completely gone. Picture show a bit left but its been gone for a while now. I haven't repurchase since but I am planning on. I was keeping it at my work and wearing it daily.

I think that's what I remember from top of my head. 
I am not including mascaras in this post. There will be a whole post on that. I have a bag full of used up mascaras that I really want to write about. So stay tuned. 

What is your most repurchased product? 

63 comments

  1. I'm almost finished Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow and will repurchase. I repurchased Nars Orgasm twice and Laguna a few times. I also repurchased MAC Refined Golden a good number of times! Products I've repurchased over around 20 years are Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, YSL Faux Cils Mascara and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Loreal infallible foundation and Wet N' Wild brozers! I've been using both for years and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that foundation :) I didn't like the older version of WNW bronzers but these are so much better :) Thanks for Stopping by! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Wow! you are a makeup pro! I used to play with my mother's makeup when I was young. Now I never use makeup at all sad to say. Makeups are fun to play with, so many types and so many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybelline superstar is my best Underlay 😉 Kisses 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products hun.


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zawsze wracam po moj podkład z Bielendy na lato. Dopier wtedy jego kolor wpasuje się w moją cerę :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many interesting products here!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  8. These products must be great when you use them til end. I also love YSL blur primer. It is one of my favorite.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/kerastase-resistance-masque_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post - it's always good to read about the products people have actually used and loved! Might have to give one of those bronzers a whirl!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Balm Dessert mam i bardzo lubię. Podkład L'Oreal miałam kiedyś i to nie jedno opakowanie;).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to have a lot of makeup in my possession. Eyeshadow (all kinds of colour), foundation, face powder, blusher and lipstick. Sad to say, nowadays i seldom put on makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nie znam tych kosmetyków :/ Z chęcią bym wypróbowała na sobie :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing what products have been used up and what you'll be repurchasing! That primer sounds so good!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. Z tych kosmetyków znam jedynie podkład, choć osobiście go nie testowałam.
    Ta paleta w tle wyglÄ…da genialnie!
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dużo tego zużyłaś :) Bardzo lubię The Balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah it must be so rewarding to see the pans on the products! I never feel like I ever hit pan on anything xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you and I am following you. I only use very basic makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now these are proper great recommendations, Monica. When you've used some products more than once and know for sure that they're good (enough). Think everyone should do posts like this. They could be really useful for blog visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ja mam tak że zawsze wszytko zużywam do cna:D wygrzebuję każde mazidło xd

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ja zawsze zużywam wszystko do końca, chociażby nie wiem co. Taka jestem :D
    Pozdrawiam ciepÅ‚o ♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. Revlon podkład bardzo lubię :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Niestety nie miałam okazji wypróbować żadnego z tych produktów.
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  23. woooow! w ogóle maks szacun za takie zużycia ;)! ja z kolorówką to jest masakra mega ciężko :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, thanks for sharing! Take care and enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  25. O matko, sporo zużyć i sporo kosmetyków. Ja znam podkÅ‚ady i lubie je ☺

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really useful to know.. good you do this kind of postings!

    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I forgot about the YSL primer. I love that stuff so much. I also love the No Pore Blem primer. I repurchase that every couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, widać że naprawdę to były Twoje ulubione kosmetyki :) Sporo ich zużyłaś :)

    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing! I have been looking for a good drugstore foundation and I love a dewy finish. I work at Ulta and they do have have a 60 day return policy. Since there's no testers, you can return the foundation (if the next color you get doesn't work for you) and exchange it. I hope this helps! :)

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think that the most purchased article it's the infallible foundation!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing your faves with us! I love the Balm so need to try this bronzer asap.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Podkład Infallible to mój ulubieniec, właśnie kupiłam kolejne opakowanie :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. They all look like some great products.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That blur primer is one of my favorites too!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to try and do this for some of my makeup too, but I don't really wear any of it enough for it to fully finish anything before it expires.

    - Avalon from www.simplyavalon.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ale super Ci idzie zużywanie :). Bardzo zaciekawiła mnie ta baza, pewnie nie można jej kupić w Polsce :(

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nigdy nie miałam styczności z tymi produktami :P
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  38. such a nice collection of products xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love to see the makeup products you've been using and genuinely loving lately - I very rarely finish an entire bottle of something as I always get distracted by other shiny products haha! Have a happy and healthy week :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love hearing what my fellow bloggers are loving! It always gives me new ideas on what to purchase. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ahh, I think we all have those moments. When it's something we use all the time, we never think to snap of photo before we throw them away. Thanks so much for sharing these!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  42. So many products that I have not tried, but really want.

    ReplyDelete
  43. These products must be great when you use all of them. Thank you for recommendation.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/mon-guerlain-eau-de-parfum-onecklace_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. You are doing so well! You have used up so much of product x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mainkan permainan Gaming Online dengan mudah hanya dengan menggunakan Aplikasi Cheat Gaming Online Indonesia yang tersedia dibawah ini.

    cheatpasti
    infopendek
    infojitu
    situspanas

    ReplyDelete
  46. Z moim Superstayem walczę już od miesięcy i zdaje się nie mieć końca hehe:D Wykończyłaś sporo kosmetysi, super!!:D Teraz trzeba zapełnić te pustki nowymi pięknościami:**

    ReplyDelete