Boxy Charm Taken Over By Fenty - March Premium Box Unboxing

*purchased by me*



The wait if over! When Boxy announced that Premium box will be only Fenty the crowd went wild. I was happy as well, I mean for $38 you will get a box full of Fenty, like heck yeah! 
There was alot of speculation on what will be included in the box. Girls in all Facebook Boxy groups were guessing or just saying what they want to see in it. 
Me for instance I want to see maybe a bronzer, highlighters or even the new mascara. That would be cool right? 



But as the time went on, Yosef and Boxy were doing sneak peeks... 

First product that was shown to be included was Killawatt highlighter in the shade Trophy Wife. You know the gold one ... For me was kinda meh ... I mean I wanted it badly when it came out, but she have so many more beautiful shades to choose. But overall I am ok with it. I did want it but will I ever use it? Is it eye safe? Coz I bet it could make a good eye shadow. Well I will need to look more into that. 



The second sneak peek was Maroccan Spice eye-shadow palette. Beautiful palette, I am actually really happy coz I wanted to grab it from Sephora before they announced that it will be included in this box. Thanks for saving me $$$ Boxy :) I really can't wait to try it. 



Third sneak peek was a famous glossy bomb in the universal shade Diamond Milk. I wanted to see glossy bombs in the box. i think they are amazing! I bought over the Holidays the tiny set from Sephora and I adore them! 



Fourth sneak peek is the Match Shimmer Stick (available in 5 shades we on random will get only one) - I got in my box Unicorn - lavender with cool undertones and pearly sheen. TBH this is something I wont use. I am not a fan of cream products at all.. but i do like colourpop stick blushes ... hmm should I give it a try then? I feel maybe if they included more wearable colors I would have a different opinion? But then again I do wear purple/lavender highlight once in a while. Ugh I am confusing myself here LOL. Let me try it and see how it goes :)



Fifth sneak peek - Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks - oh Boxy ... out of all beautiful colors Fently have you went with more grungy shades... all dark and brownish shades ... I got in my box shade Shawty that is described as warm chestnut... I will still wear it coz I am not afraid of bold colors on my lips . But looking at the pics and swatches i really want Griselda and Candy Venom :)



The last item that was sneaked peeked to us was Blotting paper .... As an oily skin gal I need blotting papers everywhere. In my purse and most especially in the office where I spent most of my time. I have not tried Fenty blotting papers only coz that packaging seems to weird to me... it looks like an aluminium foil tube :) imagine pulling this in public! LOL but why judge product before I try ? Maybe it is good and the packaging could be upgraded to "normal" :)





So that would be it for this months Premium box. What do you think? Was it worth it?  There was so many comments on facebook groups saying that Boxy put the items that don't sell, items who no one wants to buy... what do you think? Match stick in my opinion were pointless I dont really use cream products and tbh i never hear anyone talking about them. Lipsticks the shade selection might not be everyone's cup of tea. Trophy wife - not everyone will pull of gold highlighter.. there should be a variation or choice. Maroccan palette launch few years ago and its been on Sephora sale section for quite sometime... So you tell me? I think this box could have gone in different direction... but never the less im happy. whatever i wont use i can always gifted :) 



Yosef said that there might be another take over box. I does get me excited to see with who they will partner up next? more makeup or maybe skin care this time?



37 comments

  1. Bardzo fajna zawartość boxu 💞
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god all of that for the price is crazyyyyy good! I need to try more from Fenty this year xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an impressive selection. I hadn't seen the blotting paper before and it does look a little weird hahaha. I wonder if it would give me the same amount of trouble cutting as aluminium foil gives me

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciekawy box :) Kolorki w paletce śliczne i optymistyczne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ładny kolor pomadki i cieni. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) magda-tul.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh everything is so pretty, from the packaging to the shades, so gorgeous! I can't choose a favourite :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  7. ten żółty rozświetlacz mnie torchę przeraża z FB :D ale paletka super ;0!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ile dobroci! Urzekła mnie paletka cieni! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękne, ale takie trochę mało użytkowe odcienie bym rzekła ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours! I actually need to get myself some new colours to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review! I would like to try this cosmetics
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice collection. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super colors! Have fun!!!! Enjoy!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pierwsze o czym wspomnę to piękno zdjęć - są bardzo inspiracyjne! :)

    Zawartość boxa jak najbardziej potrafi zawrócić w głowie, bardzo fajny.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm skarby same, nie miałam nic z tych cudeniek :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know I have not tried anything yet by Fenty but I so want to. I have good things and this box looks great!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jejuu ale kolorowo, zachwyciłam się <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Piękne kolory :) Cudnie po prostu :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kosmetyki wydają się ciekawym rozwiązaniem, jednak mnie nie przekonały :)
    Carrrolina Blog-klik

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an incredible box! I need to try Fenty Beauty asap.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used to love blotting papers especially in the summer! That highlighter would be beautiful as eye shadow! I hope it's eye safe!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Fenty Beauty! Can't wait to see your looks
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bardzo fajna zawartość boxu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this palette, the shades look so good.


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The shades are really cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Robyn Rihanna Fenty, btw! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of these products look amazing. I absolutely love shades in palette. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/kerastase-resistance-masque_20.html

    ReplyDelete