Two palettes in one Box?!? - Boxy Charm LUXE unboxing *March 2020*

*purchased by me*



March is the LUXE month, which means bigger box, bigger value. 
Boxy Luxe comes every three months, so next one will be in June :)

Anywho lets jump in and let me show you what I got in my box :)
As you can tell by the tittle there were two eyeshadow palettes in this month box. How exciting! I am a freaking eyeshadow hoarder LOL. 



The first palette was the choice item. Each month Boxy let you choose an item that you would like in your box. The choices were between mini hair tool, Murad cream, Tarte Eye Shadow palette and something else ... Don't remember what was the other option. 



I choose the Tarte "Tarteist Pro Remix Amazonian Clay" Palette - 20 beautiful and vibrant shades. The packaging is so freaking cool! Paint splatter all over that have this cover that shifts. Colors inside are absolutely stunning as you can see. I mean it might not be every ones cup of tea but I adore it. I heard so many positive reviews so I need it to have it :) Thanks BOXY :) 
Retail value $49



Second palette I got and everyone else who are subscribed to LUXE got the Hello Charmer palette by Boxy Charm - beautiful palette that contains 12 matte and shimmer shades that are inspired by all things Boxy Charm.


 Already by looking at I can see many great looks I can do. I am super excited and can't wait to get back to you with a full review of this baby. Stay tuned!
Retail $39

Lets move on to the other good products in the box:



Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment - this is the first time we are seeing NARS products and I hope not the last. I got my in the shade Wild Night, which is nice dark, vampy dark purple / eggplant color. Oh hello I sucks at describing colors LOL. but seriously this is the second NARS lipstick from this line that I own and I really like it. You guys now that I like to buy makeup that was included in boxy but not in my box on various Facebook group and I picked up two more shades of this lippie. Cant wait for them to get here so I can work on swatches and full on review :) 
Retail $25



PMD Beauty Smart Facial Cleaning Device - silicon device that cleans your face with 7,000 vibrations per minute. It has 4 speeds. I dunno I love my Michael Todd cleaning devices. I never got the hype over silicon devices tbh. I will try it and see how it work and if it is worth the $99 that claim to be the retail....



Bombshell Baker Glitzy Gold Steel Straws Set - that was another choice. It was either this or Appeal lip/eyeliner... I went with straws. I can find better use of of them then the lip/eye liner. Also is throwing in stuff like straws, cups and earrings in the boxes ... like huh? Why? If I want these kind of stuff I would subscribed to Fab Fit Fun box.. BOXY stick to skin care/ hair care and makeup ok?
Retail $21



Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick - ughhhh another cream highlighter that I don't use and don't need. Love Becca but pass. 
Retail $28


Deborah Lippman Nail polish set - oh hi this is the first time I am getting nail polish in my box. I really like formula of DL nail polishes. I already own few.  Now her full size polishes are 15ml. this set contains two that are 8ml each ... deluxe size.... which is kinda odd as BOXY is a FULL SIZE BOX? since when do they send sample sizes? I mean two sample size can' t make full size. the value of this set is $19. and DL polishes usually go for $18-$20.. not sure what BOXY is trying to do ... Plus I feel these should have been send in the previous box for February ... 


Another deluxe sample that was thrown in the box was Sol De Janerio - oh how disappointing! two tiny creams that a half full. they put retail value for $15 .. that makes $7.50 each... Full size cream is $40 , travel size that is bigger then these minis is $20 ... so I don;t get it ... When did BOXY become IPSY? Anyone? Why paying $50 for a box where you get two deluxe size products. BOXY is all about Full Size ... 

SO here it is my whole LUXE box that I paid $50 for it. Now was it worth it? Yes and No. We have seen better LUXE boxes in the past. Way better .... This is my 4th LUXE and I am not happy with it. I know BOXy wants to add different products like straws, earrings, candles, slippers, socks and god know what else. .. Yes I did get a survey asking if I want to see those items ... I said NO to all except candles :) Candles are fine but rest pointless....   Just fyi Base Box this month was amazing! And next month Base box will have ZOEVA palettes! Im so excited for it . 

44 comments

  1. I wish boxycharm was available in the UK. This looks like such an amazing box, and I can't believe you got two palettes! Both of them look super pretty xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... like paradise!!! Enjoy it Monica!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyle ciekawych rzeczy, że nie wiem co mnie kusi najbardziej :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mnóstwo wspaniałości! Zachwycające palety kolorów!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Palety są ciekawe, ale też oczekiwałabym innej zawartości za tą cenę :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how good this box is! It's crazy how many lovely products you got this month xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you made a good purchase, Monica! Looks like a really good box IMHO, as well. I do see why you're 50-50 over it, though. Maybe the next one will win you over 100%, we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aż mi się oczy z wrażenia zaświeciły. Świetne pudełko. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. po każdym Twoim poście mam ochotę na zakupy:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paleta cieni ma śliczne kolory, najbardziej podoba mi się zielony :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice palettes and beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some amazing products. I love the look of the Tarte palette x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat box!! Love all those pretty colors in the palette.

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those shades, so beautiful!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same cudeńka, te paletki przepiękne!<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice. I love Deborah Lippmann nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jejuuu ile kolorków! Gdyby to wszystko tylko wpadło w moje łapki... :D

    Mój blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jestem ciekawa tej paletki Zoeva ☺
    Ta z tego pościaka ,też mi się podoba 😍
    P.S dziękuję za obserwacje ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like such a great subscription box! I absolutely love beauty subscription boxes because they are such amazing ways to try new beauty that maybe we wouldn't normally pick out for ourselves. I love Nars products! I have 3 of those powermatte lip pigments that I wear on heavy rotation!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Palety bardzo mi się podobają.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, so many goodies! I love Deborah Lippman nail polish and that Tarte palette is fantastic by the way. Enjoy these xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That box is full of amazing products. Shades in palette are so beautiful, as well as shade of NARS lipstick. I use BumBum creams and love them so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/kerastase-resistance-masque_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ekstra kosmetyki, szczególnie palety trafiają w mój gust!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Też wybrałabym paletę Tarte :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Świetne kosmetyki! Szczególnie podobają mi się paletki :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What another amazing haul! Would love to try that cleansing tool!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm not familiar with this subscription box but the selection looks amazing to me

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The tarte clay palette is so stunning. I love these shades.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kolorki z paletki są obłędne❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Seems a lovely magical box!
    The shades pf palettes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great products, I like them all :)...btw, would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm not a fan of cream highlighters either. Those two palette are so pretty! I love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. In exploring best phone monitoring app, PegSpy emerge­d as the best. This app balances compre­hensive feature­s and user-friendly design. It tracks calls, te­xts, app usage and sets scree­n time limits. It promotes re­sponsible and secure usage­. For personal or parental control, PegSpy stands out as re­liable with rich features.

    ReplyDelete