Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Colourpop x Sailor Moon - Eye Shadow Palette swatches

*purchased by me*




Dang it!!!! this collection was a no joke. It kinda brings us back to when MAC used to launch new collection that would sell out in minutes and you needed be really really fast. Do you remember that times? Like I log in few hours later and there was nothing left, nothing! And I have no idea when its coming back. 
On March 15th it launched at ULTA and guys same story sold out within minutes! I managed to grab eye shadow palette. As a huge fan of Sailor Moon I wanted the whole thing!  Now I just have to wait, god knows how long... ugh . 



So while I am waiting for the rest to come back to stock lets me show you the eye shadow palette. 
As I mention I order it from ULTA Beauty for $20. Along side with that I grabbed 5 ABH Brow Wiz coz they were discounted to $11 for 21 days of Beauty Event :) Last year I bought two and I run out so fast... Back to the palette. 


12 pan eyeshadow palette is fan dream. I do think it does resemble the series as all. Its stunning, soft with pretty neutrals, pinks and purples. I brings back childhood memories. I even got my daughter hooked on sailor moon and we are watching it on youtube :) 
This palette is very soft almost pastely. I created one look so far and it came out good. Shades did apply evenly and blended nicely with no problems. I feel like this palette is a great transition to the Spring :) Kinda getting Sweet Talk vibes, as that one was also light and soft.


There is glitter in the palette of which I am not a fan of. I do think they are pretty but well not for me. 
The packaging is on the point. It have very girly and again pastley aesthetics. Cardboard box feature Usagi and Luna and the palette itself have this moving Image of Usagi in love :) Her mouth changes when you flip the cover back and forward. I think its cute!   

Shades:



* Shinning Moon - pale peach with hot pink pinpoints
* Twilight Flash - Vibrant tangerine 
* Sliver Crystal - soft pink with gold flip 
* Moon Castle - soft coral
* Full Moon - yellow orange with gold flip
* Silver Millennium - Yellow Gold
*Mare Serenitatis - mid tone pink with pinpoints of gold
* Luna - iridescent lavender 
* Justice - yellow with gold and silver pinpoints 
* Tuxedo Rose - vibrant coral with silver pinpoints
* Love - rosey pink with silver pinpoints 
*Miracle Romance - orchid


Overall I feel like this palette resemble the anime and overall Usagi character ( I prefer Usagi then Serena). I would love to see at some point a follow up collection. Maybe they could do what they did with Disney and make Sailor Moon Villains or just include other Sailor Senshi and not only Sailor Moon. 

#sailormoon #colourpopxsailormoon #prettyguardiansailormoon 

53 comments

  1. Uwielbiałam kiedyś czarodziejki z księżyca :D Piękne kolorki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, przypomniałaś mi dzieciństwo. Pamiętam Czarodziejki z księżyca. Bardzo fajne kolorki tej paletki. Idealna na wiosnę i lat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty palette! I need more colourpop in my life! Xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such pretty shades for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does have a lovely feminine spring vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors...perfect for this time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely collection. I love Sailormoon so much!
    Hope you stay healthy and safe
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colours. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. On jej!!! Czarodziejka z Księżyca!!! W dzieciństwie uwielbiałam tą bajkę 😍!!!
    P.S. Śliczne kolorki 🤗!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne kolory, ale najbardziej urzekło mnie opakowanie <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica, these are simply wonderful! 👏🏻

    Hope you're doing well, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamiętam Sailor Moon z dzieciństwa ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pigmentacja matów sztos nad sztosy. Szkoda że brokaty wyszły słabo, bo w palecie wyglądają mega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. o ludu wszelaki ja chcę tę paletkę:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely palette!
    Sailor moon was my favorite cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These color are so beautiful and perfect for spring! Glad you got your hands on this palette!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These colours are so not my vibe, but I absolutely love the look of this! Super pretty, and you're right - something akin to the Disney villains version would be fab.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shades are beautiful for summer!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This palette is adorable! I love all the pastel shades. Colourpop is such a great brand!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to love putting on eyeshadow during my younger days. Very pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colours in this palette :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty packaging and the colours look so vibrant!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. How pretty! I love the pink hues.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! It´s wonderful and it has fantastic shades. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ale fajne, cukierkowe kolorki. Kiedyś takie kompletowałam, potem okazało się, że na co dzień nie używam. ;) Ale wyglądają uroczo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! Love the photos :)
    Followed you back dear! Hope you can visit my new post --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2020/03/cooking-with-me-boyfriend-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kolekcja prezentuje się prześlicznie! Maty z paletki są kosmiczne! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those are pretty colors in that eyeshadow palette.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great shades combo, I love playing with colours, but feel like so many times hey exclude vibrant tones like yellow :)

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jak byłam mała to z siostrą oglądałyśmy "Czarodziejkę z Księżyca" :)
    Urocze są te paletki :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oooh love your palette! The colors are super cute!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bardzo podobają mi się te kolorki z paletki :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. uuu tu akurat kolory nie dla mnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Czarodziejka z księżyca to czasy mojego dzieciństwa :D Urocza jest ta kolekcja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Omg I totally remember when MAC collections would sell out in minutes. Crazy times! I love love love Sailor Moon I still have the OG cutie moon rod on my shelf from the early aughts. The palette is super pretty and definitely resembles the series. I love the left half of the palette but the right half I don't think I'd find myself using. Thank you sharing the review. I feel like this sold out so quickly. The lipsticks weren't that impressive to me. I wish they would've balanced Usagi/Sailor Moon personas in the collection which I think a brand like MAC would've done better with the Archie collection.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  36. Śliczne kolorki,a Czarodziejkę z księżyca bardzo lubiłam! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  37. Śliczne kolory, takie mojowe :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. I so want this palette, it's so beautiful and the packaging is amazing! I'm dying for them to start shipping again xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  39. paletka jest cudowna idealna na wiosnę:)

    ReplyDelete