Rose Gold Obsessed ~ Biore Rose Quartz and Georgette Klinger ~ skin care review

*gifted*



After being off for so many moths I have a lot to catch up.  I have few post pre-written and hopefully I will be able to publish twice to three times a week. Trust me there is a lot I want to share with you. 

This post combines to brands - Biore skin care that is more affordable and Georgette Klinger which is  more pricey.  

Lets start with Biore and their Rose Quartz line. This was sent over to me as a part of Octoly campaign. 

BIORE SKIN CARE 



This is my first time trying anything from Biore. I had a nose patches before, but skin care wise this is my first time. Hello newbie!
I actually want to start that even if I haven't got these sent to me I would definitely purchase it. 
First thing that would land in my cart would be Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub. If you know me, you know I love scrubs. Well not only me but my husband loves it too. We both been really liking this one. You need tiny amount of it.  The scrub looks so pretty tho. I sorry I have to mention it. It pink and sparkly just as quartz. My hubby is not a fan of the sparkly stuff, but hey the scrub works really good so he don;t mind it as much now. Aside from looking pretty it smells so nice. It is really a pleasure to work with it. I like to focus on my pore area, nose and forehead with this scrub. I saw improvements in my skin within few uses (FYI I only use it one or twice a week). Once I am done with scrubbing I like to follow up my routine using Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser- and yes I am a fan as well. In my night time routine I use it with my Michael Todd brush, in the morning my cleanser changes more often then during night time. But if I use it in the morning I just use my fingers. It is really gentle, pink sparkly cleanser. Smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling clean. I like that this series is great for oily skin :) I been using this for more then two weeks now and I am happy how my skin feels and looks. Out of all line these two are my top picks. 


Now lets move on to so-so and least favorite products. 
Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Facial Cleaning Bar - If this was not sent to me I would not be picking this up. Overall I am not a fan of bar soaps. I don;t mind if they are body, but face I rarely use. I did give it a shot tho, and will say I was pleasantly surprised. Just like the cleanser it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I am thinking tho, since I don;t want it to go to waste I might include it in my morning routine. Let me see if my daughter would like to use it. 
The last products in this series and complete fail for me is the Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser - I did not like it at all. Maybe coz foam cleanser are not my favorite overall. There were few in the past that I actually liked. This I feel did nothing.  Plus I got weird reaction from it. No idea why?  The previous products were really good and this nah. 


Georgette Klinger Skin Care 


Moving on to new brand that I discovered via Join Palm platform - Georgette Klinger. Now I not sure how to assign this. I got the products via Join Palm (influencers platform) and I paid small fees (less then $2 for each product).
I have 4 products to talk about , the fifth one is March campaign and I should be getting it in next 2 weeks. 


Lets start with my first product that I got - Phytic Exfoliating Mask ~ a clay based mask that refreshes complexion and purifies pores while gently exfoliating skin. I  really was impressed by the brand and the mask. I mean I love the aesthetics of the products. Very minimal but at the same time they draw attention. This mask is wonderful and does wonders to my skin. I put on for about 10 min and then take if off. Skin feels so soft, fresh and hydrated. I am so happy to have it my collection and my routine. ($34)


Next product is Retinol PM ~ a must have in the night time routine. I seriously fell in love with this moisturizer. Its lightweight and absorbs really fast. Its infused with Vitamin E (healing and moisturizing) Shea Butter and Rosehip Seed Oil (rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids). This moisturizer target more mature skin, but hey I will be 33 in next few days so hello I need to start taking care of my skin. Definitely a staple in anti aging routine for any one.  ($68) 


Now lets talk toners. I have a lot  lot lot of toners in my arsenal. Vitamin C toners are some of my favorites. Overall Vitamin C skin care is amazing. Don't argue with me it it. What I notice the most with this toner is that it calmed my skin. It look less red then it usually do. The main ingredients are Kakadu Plum ( one of the worlds riches source of vitamin c- works to form a defensive shield of antioxidants to protect complexion against free radicals) Aloe, Witch Hazel, watercress and Elderflower - clam skin, removing excess oil, dirt, makeup and pollutants. It smoothes and softens skin leaving it refresh and ready for next steps in the routine. ($26)


The last product I have is new. I got it last month and I was not able to test it thoroughly. Its the Acne Spot Relief - I tell you when I have something for acne , my pimples are gone and won't come out. But when I dont have anything, bam my face is out of control. Seriously! makes no sense, but here we are. Let me just tell you what it does and once I try it on on actual pimples I will update most likely on my Instagram. It formulated with Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid that dissolve pore-blocking dead skin cells to penetrate the skin delivering antiseptic and healing Tea Tree Oil- this acne fighting essential oil kill the bacteria that causes acne. Soothing Witch Hazel and Chamomile keep redness and acne inflammation under control. I am really hoping to get pimples soon so I can try it and see how effective it really is. Fingers crosses!

So that will be it for my Rose Gold Obsessed skin care post. Let me know did anything caught your eye? What would like to try yourself?

31 comments

  1. Nie znam tych kosmetyków, ale pięknie wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I love beauty products with rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marka Biore prezentuje się ciekawie. Ale kosmetyk z retinolem też mnie interesuje:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maseczka mnie majbarsziej zaciekawiÅ‚a ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name, Snow Angels.
    Reminds me of being a kid and playing in the snow.
    Happy Blogging and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Georgette Klinger products! Thanks for sharing your review of both of these brands.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Biore products look fabulous! I love the color and have tried Biore skincare before and been very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pore scrub is something I would like to try to get rid of blackheads.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Szata graficzna jest piękna. Kuszą samym wyglądem :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These products have such a beautiful and luxorious packaging. I like all of them and I would like to try them. Thank you for review. Also shades in that palette are stunning.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/beauty-of-small-things_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Świetne zdjęcia, kosmetyki zapowiadają się bardzo dobrze ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried this range before.

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dużo świetnych produktów :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WidzÄ™ same dobroci :)
    Pięknie się prezentują :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Vitamin C tonic seems nice.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love their products and these sound awesome!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. you've got a lot of amazing products and brand here especially the Biore.

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dużo ciekawych produktów. Lubię kosmetyki z retinolem i witaminą C :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. PiÄ™knie siÄ™ prezentujÄ… ☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. Same interesujące produkty! Prezentują się naprawdę pięknie :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Biore range sounds really amazing, I would love to try it!!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah my both of these brands and lines sound great, nice to have a mix of price points. And that influencer platform sounds excellent as well!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many fabulous products! I'd like to try them all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Monica! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Biore scrub sounds amazing! Love the packaging of the Georgette Klinger products!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like Biore skincare, it's so affordable but so nice too! Especially the rose gold collection xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete