New Drugstore Palettes ~ feat. Maybelline, Milani Cosmetics and Physicians Formula ~ Do you need them?

*Purchase by me*



Drugstore is a roll with all the new palettes or should I say Physicians Formula is.
I was thinking of doing a separate post for each palette but then I changed my mind and will include them here :) I feel its better if you see them all together and make your choice if you want it or not. 


First let's start with Maybelline Nudes of New York - all I have to say about this palette is wow wow wow....wow. Finally a palette in drugstore that is amazing seriously worth every penny. I actually didn't want a new palette but ugh I got it at discounted price and I could not be happier.

If you think that this one is same formula as the other palettes, im looking at you Nudes and Blushes Nudes, think again. This is so much better, 10000 times better. Even better then the city minis palette. We got mattes, we got shimmer and they all are so pleasant to work with. The 7 metallic shades are gorgeous. I personally like to apply them with my fingers :) the 9 mattes blend really good. I feel if you like nude shadows you will totally love this palette.

Seriously try it and let me know :) Retails $14



Next lets stick with warm neutrals shades. Milani Cosmetics Most Wanted in the shade Burning Desire - I think these are newer ones that recently launched. I believe there is 5 total. I only was able to get one. Now let me tell you that these remind me of the Maybelline formula, and no not the new palettes Nudes of New York, but the City Minis. City Minis formula was good at the time when they came out. Over the years most of the brand improved their formulas. I am not saying its bad, but it is not the best. The shadows feel really soft, there is a lot of kicks up a lot of powder and when you blend them they kinda blend away, just like Milani Gilded palettes. When swatched shades look beautiful. But once applied I get just one look. I used 2nd matte and 5th matte and they kinda blend it together and there is no saying which one was which. Even when applying 3rd and/or 6th shimmer, looks feel like everything blend into one warm shade on the eye.


I guess I could use this as a side kick to other palettes I  have in my collection. Its pretty to look at but meh when applied. I don't think palette is necessary. Retails $10



Moving on to two Physicians Formula palettes I have:


* Rose All Play - lets just start by saying I love the packaging and the whole Rose All Day line is amazing. This palette comes in pretty flowery cardboard. the eye shadows are shaped like roses and its just brings the look of flower bouquet all together. When you first look at it it looks like Hudas New nudes palette. I don't own the original so I can't compare but I will say it is not the best dupe out there. I love the shades, I adore these type of the shades, pretty pinks, mauve's and pretty shimmers :)

Some matte shades have a kick up but not as bad as the Milani one. Shadows blend nicely together and I like to top them with the glitters that I use my finger to apply.  Over all I like this one and recommend getting it on sale :) Retails $18



* The Gold Vault - pretty but bulky packaging. This is all shimmer palette. There is no mattes or satin shades. There is shimmery bronzer shade and shimmery gold highlighter. Pigmenation on these is crazy! they shimmery sparkly what ever you want to call it LOL. I can get away using light handed that bronzer. But highlighter? NO. There is total of 8 eye shadows. Again all shimmery. But heck you can get a nice eye look out of it :)


 I was not sure I would like this palette but well I do! If you need mattes your can totally grab another palette, no harm there. ON the side note, some one compared this to New UD Honey palette and they look so similar! wish I had Honey so I could compare it as well :)  Retails $18

Out of all I believe Maybelline one will be the most popular with all and for all the good reasons :) I would recommend that the most. The second comes both PF palettes. Lastly Milani. Milani formula is not my favorite... If you can find any of the Obssesion palettes get them, formula on these is amazing and I heard Milani is discontinuing it. 

40 comments

  1. Piękne palety! Łał i ile kolorów :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Najbardziej podoba mi się ta paletka z maskarą. Super duet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful palettes! I just love the two Physician's Formula ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of these products is very attractive! I would like to have such palettes.
    https://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collections!
    The Gold vault has very impressive shades

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like very much the Maybelline palettes! :)
    Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review.
    Love the palettes,
    everything looks
    so lovely.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zauroczyły mnie te kolory! Same cudeńka ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prześliczne kolory, zwłaszcza te błyszczące :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Przepiękne kolory <3 Wszystkie bym używała <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kolorystyka paletek totalnie w moim guście! Bardzo mi się podobają <3
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lubię paletki w takich kolorach :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tę różaną paletkę cieni muszę gdzieś dorwać :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wszystkie paletki maja cudowne kolory! Dokładnie takie jak lubie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful colours! Gorgeous!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful swatches! I love the look of the Physicians Formula gold palette, and the Rose one looks so pretty too xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colors and beautiful palettes!
    Stay safe!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lubię odcienie fioletu. :)
    Ja się miewasz? W NYC jest trudna sytuacja...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W domu jestem od 3/13 wogolne prawie nie wychodze ale slyszlam ze u nas wlasnie duzo osob z tym wirusem :( az strach gdzie koloweik isc :(

      Delete
  19. So many pretty colours!!! It is wonderful being able to see them all together.
    They all look like great buys.
    I am imagining a lot of different gorgeous looks that you could create using these pretty eyeshadows.
    Do you by any chance have a YouTube channel?
    I would love to watch a beauty tutorial using some of these pretty cosmetics.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  20. Paletka Rose All Play ma śliczne kolory i piękne tłoczenia. szkoda by mi było ich używać :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Najbardziej (oczywiście ze względu na kolory ,są przepiękne 😍) podoba mi się ta pierwsza paleta 💞
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  22. Palety mają przepiękne kolory!!! Imponująca kolekcja :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kolorki w większości jak najbardziej w moim guście. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Zazwyczaj sięgam po neutralne palety, ale nie brak mi kolorów :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Przepiękne te paletki i cudowne kolorki.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow gdzie ty zamawiasz te wszystkie piekne palety. Raj dla kobiety <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ładne są, ale niestety dla mnie wszystkiie są zbyt ciepłe

    ReplyDelete
  28. All these palettes look so gorgeous! I love the Milani one the best x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. The shades are beautiful. Such lovely palettes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Rose All Play palette! It has such pretty colors for spring!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am obsessed with this Physicians Formula one. So pretty!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want to try allll of these! They look so, so pretty and the pigment looks great too. I wish we had Physicians Formula here in the UK xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete