Pretty In Pink - pinky-nude, pinky-mauve, pinky-red toned eye shadow palettes in my collection + UD Naked Cherry Dupe

*purchased by me*



The main inspiration for this post is LA Girl eye-shadow palette :) I went through my collection and pulled out all PINK palettes I own, or what ever I could think of and I could find. Sorry my makeup collection is getting out of hand and my palettes are all over the place.
I need to go to IKEA and grab two more Alex drawers and organize my life.


So LA Girl Pro Mastery eye shadow palette is an inspiration for this post :) I mean how wonderful is this palette? The baby pink packaging and well the shade selection is beautiful. And you guys seriously these palette (not only this) by LA Girl are bomb! the quality of the shadows is amazing! they are pigmented and they blend good! they look so freaking nice on the eyes! I own few already and they have been my go to in the past summer :) the big mirror inside make the whole makeup application so easy!


There is a mix of matte and shimmers, berry and mauve's with some neutrals mix in. Formula is really easy to work with and seriously you get to create beautiful looks with this palette.  It retails for $16 so its budget friendly :)



Second, my pink palette option is Ciate Trend Edit -9 pan eye shadow palette. This palette was part of Glossy Box Advent Calendar and its small and beautiful! By looking at it, it reminds me of the new Huda mini nude palettes. I really do get similar vibes.


Palette overall is good. Again I played with it once and that time I like the look I created and shadows preformed good. I think the compact mislead me and I had to feature ii in the post. But overall if you get you hands on this palette grab it :)




Colurpop Oh La La palette - the only pink pink palette that is only pink :)  I think this one the palette that started the whole monochromatic series that Colourpop does it. It came out on October 3rd and it was based on Mean Girls movie :) Oh and if you like pink you will love this palette. It so much fun and shadows blend so good.


I mean its Colourpop and Colourpop formula is really good! I have almost all of their palettes (im missing 4-5 but ssshhhh) I never had an issue with their shadows. The look you get form this palette will be pink but you can create many of them :) Retails $12



Ace Beaute Scarlet Dusk palette - this was part of the Boxy Charm adds on. and that how I got it. I actually got two. One mirror was cracked when it arrived and I once I got a replacement I gifted the other one to my friend. No worries there was no mirror particles in the shadow or anything, it was protected by piece of plastic.


I pulled this palette out coz of the post but I haven't play with it yet... Overall it swatched really good. So I do have a high hopes for it. Retail $35



Alter Ego Day Dream Palette- the infamous Huda's New Nudes dupe :) and wow this palette is freaking amazing! I actually did create two looks with this palette. Quarantine bored I guess. I have swatches and review of this palette if not already up then it will be very soon :)


 Amazing quality and if you are on the budget but don't want to spend $65 on New nudes this is your gal over here :) Super on the budget as it cost only $18.



And the last in this post are two palettes :) UD Naked Cherry and CColorsCosmetics dupe. Don;t blame me I bought dupe before I even bought UD Cherry, or even thought about it LOL. Ugh I dunno I was placing order for another "dupe" by the brand to compare to original and this caught my attention :) I played a bit more with the CColor palette then with the actual UD :( What are the odds! But I will tell you it is a solid dupe. I even had my friend over she was impressed by the quality! she could not believe it. Now ever since I got original Cherry I had my swatch party and see below and tell me what you think?

CColor on the left and UD on the right

I think they are pretty close. The last shade on CColor side was not that impressive. I have not yet tried UD but definitely will during the time off i have right now. I want to do CCcolor on one eye and UD on the other :) Can't wait and share my thought in the later posts :) only if you are interested in seeing it :) CColor - $10 , UD $50

So that will be it on PINK palettes :) Do you have pink palettes you can recommend to me? Would love to see what other fishes are in the sea :)


39 comments

  1. Nie potrafiłabym wybrać jednej, wszystkie są piękne i jaka moc koloru :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajjj jakie piękne! Nie mogę oderwać oczu, wszystkie palety są takie kuszące :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zanim zaczęłam czytać o tych paletach, pomyślałam, że na pewno udałoby mi się wybrać z nich jakąś jedną jako perełkę. Pod koniec posta stwierdzam, że niemożliwym jest wybrać tylko jedną. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection! That first LA Girl palette looks so pretty, and the swatches are beautiful!xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeny ile wspaniałych paletek! Wszystkie maja śliczne kolory i sama nie wiem, która podoba mi sie najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cudnie się prezentują te palety! Dwie ostatnie to coś co bym często używała ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful colours, I love the sparkly ones! Take care, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have, like, a seperate room for all those palettes? :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jestem zauroczona pięknem i kolorami tych paletek <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Błyski w tej Ciate Trend Edit wyglądają megaa 💙💙 Jest to o ile się nie mylę angielska marka a jakoś nigdy nic od nich nie miałam:D Super zestawienie kochana:**!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cudowne paletki, a te wszystkie brokatowe odcienie są rewelacyjne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piękne te palety. Nie umiałabym wskazać swojego faworyta :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jak Ty mnie kusisz tymi paletami, co jedna to piękniejsze kolory :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that Urban Decay dupe is amazing! I can't believe how much more affordable it is, what a massive saving between the two! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these palettes are beautiful! The first one is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shimmer shades in the LA Girl Pro Mastery palette look dreamy. I'm so jealous of your palette collection.

    xo Sarah | Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
  17. A ja ciągle "płaczę" i ubolewam ,że u nas colour pop jeszcze niedostępne...
    Niech już się konczy ta kwarantanna i ruszam do NY na zakupy ! Haha , pozdrawiam z mało słonecznej Anglii x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ta paletka z colour pop ma takie piękne odcienie :*

    Zapraszam w wolnej chwili! Będzie mi miło jak zostaniesz na dłużej :*
    GABRIELLA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! These are all beautiful palettes! I love the first one and I can't believe how close the CColorsCosmetics dupe to the UD!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful shades! You have such a great collection of pink palettes, it's so pretty to look at! :)

    Hope you are having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so beautiful! x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutnie wszystkie mi się podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. There are so many pretty shades here, I'm spoilt for choice! The LA Girl Pro Mastery looks amazing.

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW girl you DO have a lot of palettes lol. I am kind of a minimalist when it comes to makeup but I want to expand for reelz. May be if I buy I free standing cabinet for it all it will inspire me! LOVE that Huda dup palette I may need to get that! Thanks for sharing :)

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Przepiękne palety, totalnie w mojej kolorystyce! <3
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely palette. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, these are all so pretty, Monica! I want them all! ;) I especially love the all pink palette! So pretty! Take care. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ile pięknych paletek :) aż trudno wybrać tą najpiękniejszą :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your color palette is beautiful!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome palette! Great post ! Thanks for sharing! Stay safe! 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cudowne kolorki! Jestem zachwycona, no jest w czym wybierać :)

    ReplyDelete