Boxy Charm Premium Unboxing - April 2020

*purchased by me*



Boxy Premium, $35 a month and same theme as base box - Festival Vibes. 
Tbh there is nothing festival about any of the boxes I got. Well maybe except the neon brushes that were in the base box.


By the way my variation is 50 and my choice of the month was Peach and Lily Toner :)



  • Farmacy Beauty Honey potion Renewing Antioxidant hydration mask - I am happy about this product. Not gonna lie a palette would be nice but hey its Farmacy and Farmacy products are on top of the line or so the ones I tried so far :) Retail $38

  • Peach and Lily - The Good Acids Pore Toner - this was my choice of the month. I know another pore toner..but on the other hand I really want to try and see whats this brand is about. Comes in a nice thick glass bottle and I personally like the look of it. Retails $39


  • Lavido Age Away Replenishing Cream - ok new brand that I never heard of. But I don't understand why I got it as it is for mature skin a and in my 30s and for me mature is skin over 40+, so I don;t get it. They send same cream to 20 year olds as well.... just a proof that beauty quiz we take means nothing . Carry on.... Retail $69

  • IGK Hair Good Behavior Smoothing Spray - IGK is brand that I do not know how I feel about it. I had the dry shampoo and I didn't like, I have a leaving in cream that is ok.. I will give it a try and see how will this preform . Retails $32

  • NudeStix Magnetic Lip Plush Paints- I had NudeStix products in the past and I remember liking them. Now we got a liquid lipstick or a lip cream in nudy rosey shade. I will give it a shot to see how it it. Swatch wise the color is pretty, lets see how it will look and wear on my lips. Retail $28

  • Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara- this is my 3rd tube :) I like this mascara. Overall Wander Beauty is an great brand and I been loving most of their products :) Retail $26
The value of my box $232. So not bad for paying only $35.




36 comments

  1. Całkiem fajna zawartość, miłego testowania :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jakoś nic tym razem mi w oko nie wpadło:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good value for money! Enjoy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, jaka zawartość ;) żadneog produktu nie znam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box looks amazing! Wish we could get it here x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want this box so so much!Great post,great pictures!
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an interesting colour on your nails. Kind of gold? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silver with few gold flex. Sinful Colors Halloween edition shade :)

      Delete
  8. Cudna zawartość pudełeczka:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ponownie są to same nowości dla mnie, piękne opakowania!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items! That honey mask sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Farmacy mask and the toner sound wonderful!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zawartośc boxa bardzo fajna, ale to maska najbardziej mnie zaciekawiła :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetna zawartość :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow beautiful box! New follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesująca zawartość; nie testowałam żadnego z zaprezentowanych produktów :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wszystkie produkty prezentujÄ… siÄ™ naprawdÄ™ wspaniale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try that honey mask!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh this doesn't look like a festival box to me, but it looks like a decent enough box! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wartość naprawdę się opłaca biorąc pod uwagę cenę pudełka:) Tak w ogóle to ta czerwona torebka jest śliczna hehe:**

    ReplyDelete
  20. Świetne produkty! ;) chętnie bym wypróbowala

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bardzo fajna zawartość ☺
    Cenowo wyglÄ…da to super ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  22. Extra zawartość! Wszystko chętnie bym spróbowała bo nie znam żadnego z tych kosmetyków;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great value box! You got a lot of nice things to try and I really love the Rebecca Minkoff bag in your pics! I just posted a video of my handbag collection, I have quite a lot of Rebecca Minkoff bags, haha!

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pierwszy raz widzę te produkty. Ciekawa zawartość :)

    ReplyDelete