Ulta 21 days of Beauty - Complete Haul

*purchased by me*




Another 21 days of beauty event passed. Next one will take place around September :)

Let me make this post short and just jump to my haul. 


  • ABH Brow Wiz in the shade Taupe - last year during 21 days of Beauty I bought 2, and I run out of them fast. So this year without thinking twice I order 5 pencils. I love this brow pencil. Nothing that I tried so far compare to this :) I rarely try new brow products, but you will see something new a bit further down. :) There were $11 each during the sale (free cosmetic bag with 4 sample size product free with $45 purchase)

  •  Nabla Skin Glazing Highlighter in the shade Amnesia - I almost missed this! I was eyeing two more shades but they were sold out unfortunately. I haven't play much with it as I don't feel like doing my makeup now.  During the sale it was priced at $12

  • Sunday Riley Flash Fix Kit - it contains sample sizes of Good Genes and Ceramic Slip. I been dying to try Good Genes for a while, and grabbing this kit was a go for me. I get to try two products and make up my mind if I want to invest in full size :) Not bad for $12.50 


  • Origins Go To Greats Day to Night Skin Care Essentials - i haven't tried Origins on forever. I remember buying years ago sample size masks and loving them. I though for $13 was well worth it. And I hope they work well for me. 


  • Urban Decay - I grabbed two lipsticks Backtalk and Rapture. Rapture is a repurchase. I had that shade in the previous I believe that was revolutionary formula. I love the shade! Backtalk is a new shade for me and I heard people liking it so why not. Both were discounted during sale to $13.30 each. 
  • Urban Decay Brow Blade Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil and Ink Stain - shade Taupe Trap. I love my ABH but this got me curious! TBH i don't see anyone talk about it or use it. So no clue, is it good? Have you tried it? Paid $13 during the sale 
  • Urban Decay mini All Nighter Setting Spray was a gift with purchase, all you needed was to spend $35, which I did :) I love All Nighter and I actually am due for a full size bottle :)

  • Buxom Full On Plumping Lip Creams in the shades Dolly and White Russian - I love this! I never had a full size but I had sample sizes of both lip creams :) Cant wait to play with them :) $10.50 eah during the sale. 

  • Cover FX Monochromatic Blush Duos - shades I picked up Soft Peach, Pink Dahlia, Mojave Mauve. I actually wanted them all. I know silly me... but ohh they are so pretty and I can't wait to ply with them. I wanted them ever since they came out but I can't spend $38 on one! During the sale they were discounted to $19 
Ulta recently also had a Spring Sale and I got few products that were not shipped yet. 
Also Sephora sale is on and I will be posting my haul in May :)

44 comments

  1. Pomadki UD, rozświetlacz Nabla i róże są boooskie. Ciekawa jestem, jak się będą sprawdzać. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is some haul! Have fun using it. I am lazy with make-up and shoud perhaps sometimes use the products I have! Have a good weekend, stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those products so much!Urban Decay lipsticks and those blushes are beautiful!Great haul!
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got really beautiful things. Nice Haul.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Najbardziej spodobały mi się pomadki. A tak na marginesie piękny flakonik perfum! Od razu przyciąga oko :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ile cudowności 😍
    Pomadki mi się najbardziej podobają 😍
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice selection. I like the lip creams best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same ratytaski :) Mam pomadę do brwi ABH i jest dla mnie najlepsza :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your makeup cosmetics are fabulous!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a wonderful haul of cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same perełki! Ten rozświetlacz nabla wygląda cudownie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jak zawsze jestem oczarowana pięknem Twoich zdjęć :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Podoba mi się ten rozświetlacz z Nabli.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Świetne produkty! Szczególnie- rozświetlacz, maski i cienie wyglądają wspaniale!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pomadki najbardziej przykuły moją uwagę :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great haul! I love everything you picked up. I wish we had Ulta here in the UK xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Te róże na końcu wyglądają po prostu bosko! Nie wiedziałabym, który wybrać :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you chose so many great products! I am dying to try those Cover FX blushes, they all look so pretty xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wszystko prezentuje się rewelacyjnie, ale rozświetlacz Nabla to coś co chciałabym wypróbować :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poluję na te rozświetlacze z Nabli ale wiecznie wszystkie jaśniejsze odcienie są wyprzedane i chyba nawet teraz przez tego wirusa nie mają dostaw:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ile świetnych produktów :) rozświetlacz i pomadki prezentują sie rewelacyjnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the tips, so interesting products!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: HOME OUTFITS VS STREET WEAR (II)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love everything you picked up! ABH Brow Wiz is amazing and I love UD Balktalk and the Buxom lip creams too! i just picked up Mojave Mauve blush recently too :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  24. Najbardziej kusza te ksometyki marki Origins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Podkradłabym Ci te pomadki z Urban Decay! ;) kolorki są mega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. These blush duos are gorgeous! x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Piękne kolory pomadek!!! Sam bym takie zakupiła.
    Pozdrawiam Alina

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of these products look amazing. Shades are perfect.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/vichy-mineral-89-booster-lumene-nordic_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those are really cool and nice beauty products.
    Wish I have them all.
    STay Safe ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Soooo many gorgeous new goodies! I love a good Ulta haul!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  31. Impressive haul! I really want to try those Cover Fx cheek duos - they look so pretty

    Jasmine xx



    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've never seen sale prices this good on brilliant products before! x

    Beautylymin | Pixi Glow Tonic Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. You got some great items! I'd love to hear if you like Good Genes and Ceramic Slip!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post, What's a wonderful haul. that is beautiful thing. thanks for sharing.
    calories in an egg

    ReplyDelete