What's new in Good Molecule Skin Care line

*pr gifted*



Ever since my last post (here) , Good Molecules launched few amazing products that I will share with you today. 
If you not familiar with Good Molecules, they an affordable brand available only at Beautylish. 

I have 5 products that I will share with you, but on one there will be no review as it will battle another similar product in later posts. Stay tuned for that :)



Lets start with the newest product and that is Pineapple Exfoliating Powder - formulated with fruit enzymes, vitamin C and rice powder so soften, brighten and gently exfoliate skin. I believe the most popular rice enzyme powder is the one from Tatcha. I had sample of that years ago and I remember liking it. Another good rice enzyme powder I had in my routine was the one by SRB Cosmetics. That one was really gentle and I could use it on my daughter face. I went through the whole bottle fast and remember really really liking it. So as you can see rice enzymes powders are not new to me, and I happy to see one that is affordable!


"Encourage gentle exfoliation with this cleansing powder containing bromelain, a mixture of enzymes naturally found in pineapples, which help remove keratin proteins from the skin's surface to reveal brighter and fresher skin"
When you get this powder you need to be really careful as it comes in glass container. To use it pour some of the powder on your hand add few drops of water mix it and gently massage into the skin. 
I used this already 5 times or even more. I love these type of exfoliates and seriously the skin really feels smoother and brighter. If you don't like harsh scrubs, defoliants, try this one :)
Why It’s Special
  • * Natural rich starch and silk powder gently buff away buildup to reveal more radiant skin without the irritation of normal scrubs
  • * Calamine powder and allantoin help soothe and calm skin while you exfoliate
  • * Enzyme-rich pineapple, kiwi, and papaya extracts gently loosen dead skin cells while 3-0 ethyl ascorbic acid supports a bright tone
  • * Free of microbeads, nut shell powders, and alpha hydroxy acids for gentle exfoliation
Can be found only at Beautylish - $16



Another great product I want to mention is the Silicon Free Priming Moisturizer - formulated with shea butter, macadamia seed oil and plant delivered silicone alternative to deeply hydrate, smooth and nourish the skin. If you don't like silicone in your skin care or primers this is a good option for you. Its perfect for any skin type. Its a creamy very light and spreads nicely on the skin. It skins in with out leaving greasy residue. Its great for prep before the makeup application. I been using it for months now and hardly much is gone. You really don;t need much of it. I say one-two pumps should be enough. Once applied foundation went on really nice and even. My skin really felt hydrated and nourished. It is not a mattyfing primer whats so ever so if you are oily as me you will get the shine coming through in the middle of the day.


Nothing that blotting paper or mattyfing spray can't fix. 
Overall I really like it and as I said it was and still is a staple in my morning routine :)

Why It’s Special
  • * Plant-based, naturally derived alternative to silicone helps smooth skin texture and plump up fine lines with a lightweight, breathable feel
  • * Macadamia seed oil nourishes and promotes skin cell regeneration while shea butter helps soothe and heal skin with antioxidant vitamin E
  • * Essential fatty acids from olive oil help protect and strengthen the skin’s barrier function while delivering moisture deep within the skin
Again it can be found on Beautylish - $14



Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil - antioxidant rich facial oil that delivers natural vitamin A and helps restore skin elasticity. This oil is sourced from the seeds of wild roses most common in the southern Andes in Chile. Guys I don;t know if I ever mention to you my fear of oils now is the time. As an oily skin person I was scared to put more oils on my face thinking it will be more oily. But I was so wrong. If you have an oily skin you should add more oils! And so I did. Not only this oil but many more others before.


What i like about this little guys is that that it don't clog pores. It feels skin nice and dewy and nourish. I like it and I been using it in the past few months. I add few drops to my moisturizer or just few drops straight to my skin. 
Why It’s Special
  • * Rosehip seed oil is a natural source of vitamin C, an antioxidant known to target the visible signs of aging and sun damage
  • * Provitamin A, a natural derivative of retinol, gently promotes cellular regeneration for smooth, even-looking skin
  • * Essential fatty acids help promote elasticity, support a healthy lipid barrier, and reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
  • * Sourced sustainably with fair-trade practices from Chile
For $10 you can't go wrong :)



And finally we are going to check two newer products- Cleanse Bar and Caffeine Eye Patches. 
If you are here to read about the Caffeine Eye Patches, sorry but come back later. I have a box of Derma'e eye patches and I want to feature both in next post :) But let me quickly tell you that they are formulated to firm, energize and hydrate tired eyes. 
Clarify and Cleanse Bar- this is a soap free bar formulated with white willow bark extract, kaolin, clay and cacao powder to help maintain a clear complexion for acne prone skin. this is a product made for me and my daughter. She is 11 and started to get break outs. I actually had her use it few times already. She soaps her face and uses a cleansing brush ( regular not sonic brush or anything like that) and cleanse her face. Its really gentle and non stripping. 
Why It’s Special
  • * Salicylic acid and tea tree oil help to clarify and prevent blemishes with antiseptic and astringent powers
  • * Kaolin clay balances excess sebum while antioxidant-rich cocoa powder soothes inflammation and redness
  • * Rosehip and grapeseed oils nourish and maintain a healthy moisture balance while promoting elasticity
  • * Formulated without soap or harsh cleansing agents and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
I really like that she seems to like it. The only problem she have is that this is a bar form and she more used to just pumping or squeezing cleansers. Once she wet bar some times it tent to slip form her hands and ends up on the floor. 

So there you go! what do you think? what caught your eye? 



36 comments

  1. Nie znam żadnego z tych produktów :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie znam niestety żadnego produktu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie znam marki, ale przyznam, że ciekawy pomysłna grafikę ma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nie znam marki, ale wyglada i prezentuje sie całkiem fajnie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Też w ogóle nie kojarzę marki, ale zachęcająca się wydaje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mnóstwo interesujących produktów :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review. Stay safe. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many, but never heard of them before!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some amazing products! Enjoy x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This exfoliating powder doesn't look good. ;)
    But maybe it's just my imagination. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Podkład mnie najbardziej zaciekawił ☺
    Chętnie bym go przetestowała ,mimo tego że nie matuje
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeszcze nigdy nic od nich nie miałam ale ten peeling maga mnie zainteresował:D :**Buziaczki!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this brand that I have never heard of. Love the adorable packaging!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the wonderful post! Looking forward to trying a few of these products:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I havent heard of those products, but some of them seem very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look wonderful! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nie miałam żadnego z tych kosmetyków.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those products are looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pierwszy raz spotykam się z ta marką,ale zapowiada się obiecujaco.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pięknie się prezentują :) Wszystkie bym przygarnęła :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. These products sound nice! I like trying new skincare.

    Perla Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice review...love the soap...

    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh, thanks for sharing the skincare goodies!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Never heard about this brand before but they all look very interesting
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pierwszy raz ja widzę, ale brzmi fajnie

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have heard so many good things about this brand! I've never seen an exfoliating powder before, but I love the sound of it xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. These products looks great. Thank you so much for review. I would like to try all of them.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/nikel-eye-cream-with-chestnut_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have heard so much about their skincare, but I've never tried anything before. I would love to try them xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete