Natasha Denona - LOVE Eye Shadow Palette and LOVE Glow Cheek Palette

*Purchased by me*



Both palettes have been out since beginning of February and there is so many good and bad reviews on this. I picked up my palettes from Sephora, last month.

I know there  biggest issue that every one have with this palette is the quality of shadows. ND overall quality is always a topnoch... But people find issues with this particular palette. 



My palette was fine. Shades I used when I was playing with it worked quite well. I was and still am pleased with the quality and performance of the shadows. Like I said I have not used them all, but majority.
This is my first bigger palette that have more then 5 shades. I already own Cranberry and two minis - Lila and Glam.


LOVE PALETTE 



I ordered this palette as my pre birthday gift. It was either this collection (eye palette and face palette) or new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk. I was going back and forth with my decision and finally I opted in for ND. It was V-Day edition so I thought it might be gone next month you know? But now I read it  that this is a Spring 2020 collection so it might stick for a while.
As for the CT hopefully my unemployment money rolls in fast + the federal  checks so I can get it :) Right, screw rent and bill and give me my CT :)
But all jokes aside I will eventually get the Pillow Talk. Now back to Love palette because it is the main reason you guys clicked on the post.


Love palettes comes in a pink (super cute) plastic component. The shadow size is a bit bigger then her minis, that how I see it when I put them side by side. You have  a bigger mirror on the inside and your gorgeous shades. Mainly main focus is on pinks, mauve's and purples with pops of gold, silver and browns.  Colors complements each other. There is a nice mixture of mattes, shimmers and satin's.
The quality of the shades I tried was good. Mattes blend nicely and shimmers were shimmery. But can't tell much as I don't won any of her larger palettes as the formula on those is amazing, or so every one say it is :)
The mattes I used were Heartbeat, Trust, Soul and Intense - all preformed good, I was able to blend them with no problems.
Shimmers I played with - Lifetime, Pure Love, Giving and Blind - again not much of an issue. all worked pretty fine.
Shades and swatches:


First: Peachy beige creamy matte
Lifetime: 
Warm gold (sparkling)
Heartbeat: 
Deep maroon creamy matte
Transparent: 
Nude pink ivory (sparkling, perhaps satin?)
Trust: 
Deep plum creamy matte
Heart: 
Crimson red creamy matte
Giving: 
Coral with a pink duochrome finish (sparkling topper)
Pure Love: 
Warm plum with blue reflects and a duochrome finish (sparkling)
Commitment: 
Deep eggplant cream to powder
Blind: 
Silver (foiled)
Soul: 
Deep dusty rose creamy matte
Passion: 
Deep burgundy with pink sparkles (sparkling)
Intense: 
Warm pink creamy matte
Valentine: 
Baby pink creamy matte
Dream: 
Iris violet cream to powder

For my personal opinion I think this is a nice palette. But it is up to you if you willing to spend $65 on it.


LOVE GLOW CHEEK PALETTE 


I could not order the eye shadow palette and love this beautiful face palette behind now could I?
Now if only ND team decided to make eye shadow palette in the same packaging! I mean its addicting and mesmerizing! Gotta love move it around and see how all the glitter and confetti floats inside. At first I was not convinced but the more I look at the palette the more I said to myself I need it.


It comes in the same pink colored plastic component. It is more on a bulkier side tho so be mindful about it.

There is 4 cheek products inside :


* Glow Cream Base - glowing warm cream pink with the hints of magenta blush.
* Super Glow Blush - vibrant warm coral shimmery blush
* Diamond Powder - vibrant cool pink shimmer with gold flex
* Glow Impact Powder - golden champagne gel powder highlighter


Like the name suggest this a glowy palette and if you don;t like shimmer or glow in your makeup or life you won';t like this palette.
I only used Super Glow blush (the coral one) but more as a topper rather then going heavy with it on my cheeks :) I'm extreme but nit that extreme hahaha. It look pretty layer on top of matte peachy/ coraly blush. It did give nice glow but not overpowering. Second product was the highlighter :) It tiny bit darker then I usually like but once I really blended in it looked really good.
This little palette retails at $55 so price wise its up there :) But its ND so you do pay for an amazing quality in which this cheek palette delivers :)

Hope you enjoyed this little post :) Let me know if picked up any of the mentioned products or are you planning too:) 

44 comments

  1. I just love that cheek palette! I mean the compact is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love palette ma piekne kolorki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alez mi się te błyszczące podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ładne kolorki cieni. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful colours! Have a nice day, stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love palettes, especially eye shadow palettes and even if I spent consuderable sums of money on them, I still would love to try them before buying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first palette looks amazing! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these are gorgeous colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are so pretty, Monica. I love the pinks. And I really do like these face colors. they make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękny prezent sobie zrobiłaś:). Paletki wyglądają cudownie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the eggplant from the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bardzo ładne! Mnie najbardziej podoba się ta największa paletka :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Przepiękne są te kolory! Swoją drogą widziałam że jesteś z Kalisza - niedaleko mnie! Pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all look so pretty! I like the cheek palette. :)

    Perla Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Great article! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Check us out at Tropika Club Magazine

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks.

    To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out a sample of Tropika Club Magazine’s articles:

    1. What's Most Effective for Wrinkles Under the Eyes?

    2.How to care for your hair between Salon Visits

    3. Your Top 10 Body Slimming Salon in Downtown Singapore [2020 Edition]

    4. Top 10 Tips for a Better Shave [for ladies]

    5. The Best and Cheapest Hair Removal Salons in Singapore [2020 Edition] "

    ReplyDelete
  16. The palettes are gorgeous from colours to packages. Thanks for the review. Happy Easter xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=4708

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jestem zwolennikiem nudziakowych palet :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! What amazing palettes! I love them :)
    xx

    Eli

    https://curly-style.com/2020/04/look-negro-con-crop-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. i still havent tried any Natasha Denona! The swatches look pretty!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved all the palettes!!
    xoox

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. O rany, aż lekkiego oczopląsu od tych fajnych kolorów dostałam i to opakowanie, które mi się bardzo podoba, takie gadżeciarskie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all those pretty pink colors! Love using them as shadows and blushes!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Te palety nie dość że mają piękne opakowania to i cienie w nich mają bardzo cudne kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kolorki przepiękne! ♥ U mnie w kosmetyczce znajdę tylko jedną kolorową paletkę, jednak nigdy jej nie używam, nie potrafię się malować używając takich odcieni, a szkoda...

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of these colors have me so excited for spring and summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oj, ale te kolory są rewelacyjne <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. they are both lovely pallets, I love the shades and the packaging in the second one the most though! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice week :) We are enjoying the Easter break, at home of course.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful colours!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. These palettes are so pretty. The love glow cheek palette totally caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Masz już sporą kolekcję Natashy:D Piękna jest ta paletka❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have three of her 5 pan palettes and I love them, but I really want one of the big ones as the shadows are amazing xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nigdy nie miałam kosmetyków tej marki.

    ReplyDelete