Festival Vibes with Boxy Charm - Unboxing April base box

* purchased by me*



Another month another Boxy. 
I'm not gonna lie, I am a bit pissed at Boxy for not getting my choice item. 
Around the middle of the month Boxy let you choose a product that you want to see in your box. Last month choice was Elemis Foam Cleanser, Elemis Hydrating juice (purchased my in adds on) and 1 of 10 Zoeva palettes. If you know me the choice was obvious and I choose Zoeva, and I purchased 3 in adds on as well. 

I was excited for this month box and couldn't wait to see which palette I got! Imagine my surprise when the box came and palette was not there but instead I got Elemis Cleanser.... After countless emails with Boxy the conclusion is that it was my fault coz I didn't choose anything, or so my choice was not recorded ... yeah me and 1000 of other people... There were threads all over Facebook groups and under Boxy's pictures that people DID NOT GOT THEIR CHOICE ITEM. but hey its our fault and not Boxy's. Can you believe this horses***!!! If there is more then 100 people telling you that they didn't get their choice, never got the confirmation email  its their fault? Even tho they have a SCREENSHOT of the item they chose you still don;'t acknowledge it. Admit that they might have been a glitch in your system and choices were not recorded but don't tell 100+ people that its their fault even tho they have proof! Guys I was never this pissed at Boxy and their crappy Customer Service that only copy and paste responses.... One girl even got blocked by them!!!! You don't run business like that... 


Overall the box I got this month was good, it would have been perfect if the palette was there, but hey its my fault that I was on Boxy site on Monday, March 16th to chose Zoeva palette and purchased adds on and my choice not being recorded, yeah my fault... Yeah I was never there and adds on were magically purchased but who know who? Never have I been in such a F***up situation and they can't acknowledge that they messes up... 

Anyways here is what was inside of my $25 April Base Box:


  • Benefit Cosmetics The Porefesional Face primer - I own this primer already and it is one of my faves. Got to have a back up. I also went ahead and purchased the Hydrating version to try and see how it compares to this one. Retail $32

  • Elemis Superfood Cica Calm Cleansing Foam - not my choice item ... I love Elemis skin care I really do but I am not a fan of foam cleanser but what to do... I might pass this along or I might try it who knows... Retail $32


  • Iconic London Illuminating Drops- the OG products and I am happy to have it even tho I am not a fan of liquid highlighter., but these drops look so good and people seems to love them . Retail $41


  • Lavish - 5pcs Brush set - This neon set gives me festival vibes! I like the colors but the brushes hmmmm not sure how I feel. I just don't think that $29 retail price is right... Seriously you can get MODA or Real Technique brushes for cheaper. But lets give it a shot :) 


  • The Original Makeup Eraser - I always wanted makeup eraser. I almost did purchased one during 21 days of beauty at Ulta. Can't wait to try it :) Retail $22
Total value of my box is $157 and its variation 18

What did you like from this box? 

29 comments

  1. Oh that's a bummer you didn't get your palette! But, this still looks like a great box! I need to check them out!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nieciekawie wyszło z tą paletą, też bym była wkurzona :/ Pozostała zawartosc taka sobie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boxycharm so much! These products are amazing!
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta bazę z benefitu juz od dawna chce przetestować ale najpierw musze zużyć ta co mam. A ostatnio idzie mi to nieco powoli ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajne nowości. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten rozświetlacz jest w moim stylu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mnie najbardziej podoba się pianka Elemis, ale szkoda, że nie dostałaś tego, na co liczyłaś. Takie sytuacje są frustrujące...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always the customer's fault, dont't you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that is frustrating and it IS a glitch in their system. I use to work in tech/customer support for in the telecomm/ISP industry and there would software issues causing problems and also employee errors and of course we never told the real reason why, it was always blame the end user lol. But at least it was decent. Thanks for sharing!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pudełeczko pełne skarbów ;)!!! Pozdrawiam serdecznie :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same wspaniałości :) I piękne zdjęcia jak zawsze :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Strasznie słaba sytuacja z tą paletką Zoevy :/ I reakcja firmy jeszcze gorsza...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul. All very nice and useful items.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Przyznam że z tego boxu nic mi nie wpadło w oko...
    Bardzo niefajna przygoda z tym pudełkiem i niezbyt miło z ich strony
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all these products, but I really love your nail color!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful haul with this box! I love that iluminator and those brushes.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's terrible they didn't just give everyone the missing palette! The Porefessional is one of my favorites too :)

    Perla Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful beauty box! I'm a fan of these beauty boxes))
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super zawartość, same fajne rzeczy :) Wszystko bym wypróbowała :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Their boxes are amazing!

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wspaniałe produkty. Wszystko jest dla mnie nowością ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ciekawe pudełko i super kosmetyki :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Same cuda znalazły się w tym pudełku :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the look of this box over the premium version, and really like the look of those makeup brushes, they're so bright and colourful xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete