IPSY Full Bloom - my first Glam Bag Plus unboxing + adds on- April 2020

*purchased by me*



After months of consideration I decided to give an IPSY a shot. My sister in law is subscribed to it and she likes it. She gets two boxes Glam Bag Plus  ($25) and Glam Bag Ultimate ($50). 
I decided to start with the Plus for now and see how I like it and maybe I can add Ultimate as well, but tbh $50 a month is quite a lot... 


View of the makeup bag included this month. Cute but I have seen better :) Next month bag is so pretty! Yes I saw the spoilers :)

My first bag was decent. Not mind blowing. 
There was also option for adds on and I grab three products that I will show in this post as well.
Glam Bag Plus just as Boxy Charm contains 5 full size products and retails at $25 

Here is the overview of my Glam Bag Plus:



  • Shaina B Miami Mini Miami Eyeshadow Palette - Shaina B is not a new brand for me. I got their brushes in the past via Octoly campaign. This palette, by looking at the pictures I was not sure I will like it. But once I got it and in real life is really pretty! The top row is all shimmers and bottom all matte and the colors goes well with one another. Have not yet tried it on the eyes but I do have high hopes. Retail $20

  • Cela Creme Rose The Very Best Cream Rose - ok I thought this will be a bum but omg it smells so good! and when i was taking pictures and applied on my arm it felt really nice and hydrating. Did I say it smells good? Retail $39

  • Tarte Tarteist double take eyeliner - meh... I dunno why these boxes don't care to check beauty quizzes. I don;t use liquid eyeliners at all, I don;t know how and I just don't want them... I will be passing this along .. Retail $24

  • Context Skin Nail Polish Duo in Rocket Queen and Don't Cry - nail polishes I don't mind at all :) I have not yet to try this brand so I am happy to get it. Plus the shades look really promising. Retail $30


  • StarSkin VIP Crem De La Creme Intently Recovering Cream Coating Face & The Diamond Mask - That's a mouth full! StarSkin is the brand I know and I tried few masks from the in the past. I am happy that these were included. Retail $30 
Total Value of my Glam Bag Plus is $143, I paid $25 plus tax for this subscription. 

Now the adds on. 


I really was hoping to get Sunday Riley in my bag, that was the reason I signed up. 
But I guess it worked out as I was able to purchase the Martian Mattyfing Melting Gel Water Toner for $12!


what a steal! I had this toner in the past along with UFO serum and I really liked it. It amazing if you have acne/ prone skin :) Mine went bad over a year ago and I never repurchased coz this little sucker cost over $60. So when IPSY offer it on adds on I was there and I got it!
Two other products were:


  • Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate and Glow Dream Mask - I been fan of this brand for quite some time now. I have the toner and I been enjoying it. So when IPSY offered sample size (15ml) for $3 how can I say no? 


  • Kaleido Cosmetics - Skin Blush in the shade Primadonna - beautiful rosy glowy blush. I have one in the shade Prom Queen and I love the finish of it. It melts nicely with the skin and gives beautiful glowy flush. I got this one for $3 and its a full size. 

What do you guys think? How does it compare to BOXY Charm that I been showing you for past year? Would like to hear your opinion :) 

42 comments

  1. Kolejna piękna paletka, ale znowu taka ciepła :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paleta cieni niesamowita, lakiery do paznokci tak samo. Z balsamu różanego też byłabym baaardzo zadowolona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najbardziej podoba mi się torba i róż!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajne kolory ma ta paletka - takie jakie lubię najbardziej w makijażu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paletka ma śliczne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fajne kosmetyki. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jak zawsze genialne zkaupy! wsyztsko bym z chęcią przygarnęła ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paletka ma piękne kolorki i ta kosmetyczka bardzo fajna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! These look like great products. I would love to try all of these! Lol!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really got some great items this month! I love the gorgeous rosy blush and the palette. It swatches much better than just seeing the colors in the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul. All very nice and useful items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wszystko, co różane mnie ostatnio kręci, więc krem do ciała i róż są super:).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all these goodies! Especially those nail polishes.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! great entry.
    Have a lovely day too =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bardzo ciekawe produkty! Ten rozświetlający róż zaciekawił mnie najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh this makeup palette is absolutely beautiful; my favourite shade would have to be Port-au-Princess - shimmering prettiness!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a cute bag. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like beauty boxes. They are a great way to get more beauty products for cheap
    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
  19. wszystko mi siÄ™ podoba bardzo:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Najbardziej podoba mi się róż ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many goodies! That palette looks gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Piękny odcień lakieru do paznokci, uwielbiam takie brudne róże :)
    Paleta cieni również zachwycająca, idealnie dobrane kolory, moje ulubione brązy :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many great products! Love that pinkish nail colour <3 And that pouch is so cute :)

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! Wonderful beauty products. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nie obraziłabym się na zawartość tego boxa :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ta paletka jest przeurocza! z chęcią bym Ci ją podkradła ;P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those nail polishes look so pretty! It's a shame that they included a liner when you put it in the quiz that you don't use them. You'd think that they'd at least check that xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Maseczki zaciekawiły mnie najbardziej, ale wygląd paletki wygrywa! Cudowne flamingi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing blog dear. I follow you from now.

    ReplyDelete
  30. With the exception of the liner which I am sure is good but just not for you the rest of the bag sounds excellent to me. And I have Star Shine pads and they are great.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete